Username Post: Creative Memories protectors for 12x12        (Topic#1593549)
New Kid On the Block

I have a Creative Memories scrapbook that is 12 x 12. I love the quality of the paper of the book and would like to finish using the book but don't have any more of the side loading plastic protectors. Any idea what other product would work? Second, Any idea as to which of the other brand scrapbooks are similar in quality to CM (the scrapbook page paper quality). Creative Memories is out of business and what I have seen in Joanns and Michael's is not too great. TKS!

JenKoss
Veteran
JenKoss
In response to sfleming04

If you look on evilbay you can find the actual Creative Memories ones. I have a couple of really old 8x10 size CM albums and that's where I got my extra pages. And sometimes you can multple pakcs of them in a lot.

There is another brand I've seen that makes the same type of strap-hinge album and pages, but I can't remember the name just off thevtop of my head. I have some of those pages and they seem okay to me. The only thing is, is I' don't think they're the true 12x12 size that CM was selling before their reorganization (they are still in business but I'm SO not impressed with the new products)...the ones that I have are he "old" 12x12 size that they used to sell.

HTH!

New Kid On the Block
In response to sfleming04

I am having the same issue. Love the side loading sleeves! EBay is way overpriced!! Close to my heart (CTMH) will be selling them this year. My demonstrator said they should be as available this spring!! They are designed to fit into cm albums. The company will be making lots of money from scrappers like us!

scrapchica
Guru
scrapchica
In response to purplepetti

Hobby Lobby Paper Studio Brand has strap hinge albums and they are interchangeable with CM. I've used their protectors on CM pages, etc. They also sell them online if you don't have them in you area and are the "new, now 12x12 true to size"

CraftyLalia
New Kid On the Block
CraftyLalia
In response to scrapchica

Close to My Heart has started carrying strap hinge side loading page protectors. They are an amazing thick quality that will put your CM page protectors to shame. Not only will they go into a strap hinge cover set beautifully, they can be trimmed and will be page protectors for your existing CM pages.

I have some if you want to try one out before making a purchase. Message me your addy and I'll pop one in the mail to you. It will be wrinkled but you'll see that they fit nicely. You can find my email on my blog or website. You can preview the covers on my website by doing a search for "strap." I hope this helps!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics