Username Post: New album        (Topic#1593609)
Vintageivy
Veteran
Vintageivy

If you needed a 12X12 album which one would you buy and which pages?

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to Vintageivy

For postbound, pretty much anything by Colorbok that is NOT part of their "Perfect Scrapbook" line.

For ring-bound, I don't think I have a favorite yet, but I've been sticking with the American Crafts albums just because I keep finding them on sale at Tuesday Morning.

jaxxan
jaxxan 
Mayor
jaxxan

I am sold on We R Memories leather 3 ring albums.

bonprof
Idol
bonprof
In response to jaxxan

I have a years worth of cm albums and then i am switching to wrmk albums. So easy to use!

crazyaboutscrapping
Expert
crazyaboutscrapping
In response to bonprof

the only ones that i don't like are the post bound. That's because i like to scrapbook "chunky" and i have had some fall apart on me. Im not sure the brand but they were postbounds i bought at disney.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11

I had to switch my 50 Creative Memories albums because the straps molded about 4 years ago. I switched t o the 3 ring WRMK classic leather ones. I LOVE THEM.. It took me months to do..it was worth it. It was a blessing in disguise.. our income had dropped before that..I could not pay over 100. for an album anymore. so I kept using what I had stocked up for yrs..I love that I can find the WRMK ones so cheap compared to CM. I love the ease of the 3 ring too. They have awesome colors

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics