Username Post: Diffusing folders        (Topic#1593725)
mjbouldrey
New Kid On the Block
mjbouldrey

I have both of the Tim Holtz diffusing sets that I use with a Texture Boutique machine. I use different brands of embossing folders and I can't seem to get the diffusing templates (the inside cut outs) to go through the machine. I use one black pad, the folder with card inserted and put the template on top but it will not feed through the machine. What am I doing wrong?

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to mjbouldrey

Hi! this is a good reminder...I would love to have these and never got them....

Here is what the Sizzix site says:

• Quote:
Constructed of high-quality ABS Plastic, this set of three see-through Embossing Diffuser templates and three insets allows you to add or remove texture anywhere within a Texture Fades, Texture Trades or Textured Impressions design while using a template. Using either the BIGkick, Big Shot, Vagabond and Texture Boutique machines, simply sandwich the embossing folder and material to be impressed between one Cutting Pad (or one Embossing Pad when using Texture Boutique), one Embossing Diffuser (using either the template or the inset shape) and the machine’s included platform (not required when using Texture Boutique) and roll through the machine. If using the template in the sandwich, you will emboss completely around the opening of the Embossing Diffuser. However, if using the inset shape in the sandwich, you will emboss the inset shape only.

There is also a PDF file to download at this link:

http://www.sizzix.com/product/657945/sizzix -accessory-e...

I hope this helps, let me know how it goes!

Vicki

scrapchica
Guru
scrapchica
In response to CrimsonMama

With my BigKick, sometimes I have to "lessen" the sandwich. Like the platform says for sizzlets to use the solo platform and shim, but I have to take the shim off. I also have to take the shim off when I do embossing folders. It still works fine on the paper, but it a whole lot easier on me and the equipment.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics