Username Post: Blogger Blues        (Topic#1593761)
runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81

I've been having a recurring problem uploading photos to Blogger. I use a Mac and photos of my projects are correct in iPhoto, correct in galleries and on Facebook but the colors change when uploading Blogger? What da heck? Anyone else have this problem?

jaxxan
jaxxan 
Mayor
jaxxan
In response to runzalot81

I am not sure if this will pertain to you but given google and apple are no longer working together as they once did it might…….

I use aperture to edit and for a while whenever I uploaded my photos especially to a website for photographers some the edits would not transfer.
Frustrating when other photographers are giving feedback on things you did but didn't transfer.
Eventually apple fixed it when they went to 64 bit but it was a subtle thing in the programming. When I called and talked to the Aperture expert he had no idea it was happening.

I would send a note to both blogger and apple as it sounds like a compatibility issue in blogger.

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to jaxxan

I also use a Mac and upload to Blogger and to galleries, but I haven't noticed a problem. Can you upload something to your Gallery so that we can see what is different about the same pic on your blog?

I had a look at your blog by the way - LOVE your creations, especially the stitched cards. Very cool!

ETA: Wait, I went back to last November and I can see what you mean now. Some of the Blogger pics seem slightly more bluey, and brighter somehow. How strange.

Blogger uses Picassa, doesn't it? I wonder whether there's an auto-enhance setting set in Picassa?

Edited by RedSquirrel on 01-27-14 08:43 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to RedSquirrel

Thank you both for your time and feedback. I will try contacting both. I also appreciate that I'm not crazy

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to runzalot81

I found an example.

Here, the colors are correct.
who farted?!! *memorable seasons* By Runzalot81

On this blog post, the exact same photo is darkened.
http://willrunforstamps.blogspot.com/2013/11/who-farted...

On other photos in Blogger, they look really blue like Rosey already pointed out.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics