Username Post: Show Me Your Thicker Storage!        (Topic#1593833)
m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk

I never scrap in one place, and I am realizing I have entirely too many Thickers! At this time I have them in a 12x12 Art Bin type box. I have too many and get tired of sorting through them and always over look them. I searched the gallery but didn't really see anything that will work well. Does anyone have any suggestions on storage options?

AmyWho
AmyWho 
Mayor
AmyWho
In response to m.perk

I don't have a picture but I got a plastic box w/a lid at Target, I think it was like $7. It's the perfect size for them to stand up on their sides and then you can just flip through them. I sort them by color. I grew out of what you're talking about too.

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to AmyWho

I have two flat baskets like this. They hold a ton. One is full sets and the other is partially used.

Thickers By 950nancy

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 01-29-14 06:56 PM
In response to 950nancy

I put mine in page protectors. With a random el cheapo piece of cardstock inserted, one entire pack of thickers will fit on each side.

ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6
In response to stick

I have mine on a clip it up organized by color. The knock off clip it ups from HL work wonderfully.

I've used everything from baskets to hanging them off wore shelving with badge holders and this current setup works best for me.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics