Username Post: WRMK 3x4 punch        (Topic#1593925)
jaxxan
jaxxan 
Mayor
jaxxan

Does anyone have this punch? I don't do "project life" type albums but I was thinking it might be good for tags or journaling blocks.
I would love to hear feedback on this punch.

I guess I am on WRMK kick lately but they do make quality products

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to jaxxan

I have it and have used it a bunch. No problems. A few others on here have had problems. I think it is like most punches. Once in awhile you get a dud. If you get it a HL with 40% off you could easily return/exchange it if something happened.

bonprof
Diva
bonprof
In response to jaxxan

I would like to hear more about this punch also. There's a couple of projects I am thinking of putting into pocket pages.

Edited by bonprof on 01-31-14 08:28 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to bonprof

It cuts the paper in the exact shape that the project life cards come in. You can do it with a paper cutter and they also make the corner rounders that work with the PL stuff. Either way works well, but the punch is just quicker.

bbarthej
Veteran
bbarthej
In response to 950nancy

I've asked that same question... Even after all bad reviews/comments I still gave into the urge and bought one. I have had it for a few months now and love it. The only bad thing I can say is that it is harder to punch than most punches, but it's nothing that I can't work with.

Expert
In response to bbarthej

I like it cause you can punch out pictures also. You need to be careful, but the one good thing is that with digital photos, if you mess up, you can always print another. For the most part, it works just fine.
I find that I need to stand up, use both hands on either side of the punch and push hard.

jaxxan
jaxxan 
Mayor
jaxxan
In response to deedee49

Thank you to all that replied I caved and got the rounded corner one. I do have to stand up and punch but it is a good one and I like it.

Always good to hear the reviews from other crafters.

Expert
In response to jaxxan

Happy to help. Hope you like it as much as I do.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics