Page 1 of 15 
Username Post: February VLB CHALLENGE- VERY LAID BACK          (Topic#1593933)
AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy

Welcome to the Very Laid Back (VLB Challenge), February edition. Please read this entire post before you sign up.

For anyone new to this challenge, here's the idea: So many of us crave all the lovin' our neighbors leave when we do challenges, but sometimes we just want to create layouts and projects that have nothing to do with challenges (and still get some love!). Well, for this challenge, you can just create pages and other projects and link them here. You can follow my weekly challenges, but it's not a requirement. Basically, anything goes!

Here's the one and only catch: YOU HAVE TO LEAVE COMMENTS ON THE OTHER PARTICIPANTS' LAYOUTS AND PROJECTS. So, if you sign up, you are committing yourself to leaving comments as well as receiving them. This is not a one entry challenge. This is a month long commitment to post ALL your work and check out everyone else's. Please post projects only from this month. And please be aware that we can be REALLY CHATTY on this thread and the posts can add up really fast.

Also -- I'd love to learn everyone's first name --if it's not in your signature could you please tell us!

Every weekend I will try my best to post a new challenge! These are completely optional -- do them this month, in the future or not at all. Have fun and share the love.

CHALLENGE week 1: Use washi tape, buttons AND Thickers letters.

CHALLENGE week 2: In honor of the Olympics, scrap something sporty.

CHALLENGE week 3: For Valentines, put some flowers on your project.

CHALLENGE week 4: In honor of the Olympic Rings, create a page with overlapping circle on it.

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy
In response to AllAmy

FEBRUARY Players:
Amy (AllAmy)
Sue (jazzescrapper)
Laura (lcmemories)
Janeen (godschild94)
Lynne (lgtaylor100)
Tayrah (AuntyT)
Tena E.
Lisa (dancinirish90)
Bev (scrapperbee)
Christine (cveira)- wait...what? no Christine!!
Lauri D
Terri (Pink Spoonbill)
Lisa (raining)
Eileen (ncyankee)
julie101 
BoricuaPR

Edited by AllAmy on 02-02-14 02:14 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

jazzescrapper
Governor
jazzescrapper
In response to AllAmy

I am finally back and ready to scrap. It has taken me 5 long months to settle into my new house but now that I am settled I am sooooo ready to scrapbook again. Please sign me up.

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to jazzescrapper

Please sign me up again. Love this challenge.

godschild94
Governor
godschild94
In response to lcmemories

I'm in again...hoping to be super productive this month!

lgtaylor100
Diva
lgtaylor100
In response to godschild94

I'd like to join again,

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to lgtaylor100

Sign me up!

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.
In response to AuntyT

Morning Amy, I'm in

dancinirish90
Queen
dancinirish90
In response to Tena E.

I'm still finishing up in January, but I'm in again for February!

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to dancinirish90

I'm here!

cveira
cveira 
Queen
cveira
In response to scrapperbee

Hi ladies. Just popping in to say hi. Feb is a busy month for me at work, so I think I'll sit this month out. Be good and stay safe. xoxoxo

Lauri D
Diva
Lauri D
In response to cveira

I'm in again! I got a week behind, but I just finished getting ACU for January. Life gets crazy at times! If I overlooked anyones LO or projects from Jan please PM me... I want to make sure you all get the gallery love you deserve and I won't be offended if you point it out to me.

Off to go get a snack, I just saw Lgtaylor100 Week 3 -Scenes from an Italian Restaurant LO and I'm starving! Then I'm off to scrapbook some today!

Pink Spoonbill
Diva
Pink Spoonbill
In response to Lauri D

I'm in! Thanks Amy.

godschild94
Governor
godschild94
In response to Pink Spoonbill

Hello ladies. Hope you are all enjoying your Saturday.

I have had several people ask me about the polaroid frames on this layout that I posted earlier this week.
Go See Do By Godschild94
I diecut the frames myself out of 6x6 papers using my Silhouette Cameo and this awesome cut file from Kerri Bradford: http://kerribradford.com/store/index.php/sliders.html
The frames already have the hearts and chevrons on them so all I had to do was size them and cut them out.

Also Kerri has lots of free diecuts on her site too...the title from this layout is one of them!

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories

Here is my latest page for my Smash Album/Book of Me:

Movies I Love By Lcmemories

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee

• godschild94 Said:
Hello ladies. Hope you are all enjoying your Saturday.

I have had several people ask me about the polaroid frames on this layout that I posted earlier this week.
Go See Do By Godschild94
I diecut the frames myself out of 6x6 papers using my Silhouette Cameo and this awesome cut file from Kerri Bradford: http://kerribradford.com/store/index.php/sliders.html
The frames already have the hearts and chevrons on them so all I had to do was size them and cut them out.

Also Kerri has lots of free diecuts on her site too...the title from this layout is one of them!

Cameo newbie here; how do I save the files so I can pull them up in silhouette? TIA

godschild94
Governor
godschild94

[quote=scrapperbee
Cameo newbie here; how do I save the files so I can pull them up in silhouette? TIA

When you purchase the files you will have the option to save or open them. They come as a zip file and you have to extract them.

Then open up your Silhouette software and go to file open. Find the file you saved and make sure you have all file formats selected. You can then open the DXF files. You will have to resave them all as Studio files. Then you can save them to your library. Kerri has a video explaining it much better on her website under the tutorials tab.

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee

I did it! Thanks, Janeen!

Pink Spoonbill
Diva
Pink Spoonbill

Just dropping off one before church. Sorry the photo is awful. It is so bright here today.

Crowley, LA By Pink Spoonbill

Take care.

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy
In response to Pink Spoonbill

Welcome everyone. I'm sick with a cold (fever, headache, body ache) and I'm sure the kids are being extra loud. I was supposed to go to a crop tonight but sadly, had to cancel due to my fever. Didn't want to affect them and being sick, I'm feeling grumpy so might not have been all that fun a participant anyways.

CHALLENGE this week: Use washi tape, buttons AND Thickers letters (inspired by my friend Mindy)

Page 1 of 15 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics