Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: What's your next big project?        (Topic#1594061)
crazyaboutscrapping
Expert
crazyaboutscrapping

I am going to make my first chipboard mini album with hidden hinge binding like i have seen on you tube. I have plans to use all sorts of supplies. Graphic 45 paper, Tim Holtz paint, ink, stickles, prima flowers. I still in the organizing stage and need to cut the rather thick chipboard for the spine.

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk
In response to crazyaboutscrapping

I am working on my family trip to Disneyland right now. I have a ton more pictures than I thought, and it is taking a lot longer than I thought. But once I am done, my big project is redoing my scrap room

bonprof
Diva
bonprof
In response to crazyaboutscrapping

I just moved and have a scrap room for the first time. I am setting it up a little each day. It is so wonderful to finally have a scrap space.

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to bonprof

I'm in the middle of organizing a new scrap space. I am painting right now, shopping for new storage, and I will make window treatments and eventually get an area rug. The painting is taking me a bit of patience as the space has crown molding and chair rail. Torture to paint. My house looks like a tornado passed but I'm getting excited. The main new feature will be more nature light!

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to CrimsonMama

at some point buying a new printer; the one I have now I've had for a few years and it's giving out on me. I need one to finish some projects and start new ones if i want

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to cescrapper

I work on a shadowbox right now.

olleharr
Mayor
olleharr
In response to southern lady

Scanning and sorting a box of old photos that my MIL loaned me. That's going to take a while, there's so many.

Frau_Cooney
Guru
Frau_Cooney
In response to olleharr

Re-building my scrap room. We has a mold catastrophe last summer. The new floors just went in yesterday. New trim then painting are next, then I can start moving back in!

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to Frau_Cooney

Next big project? It is always my Cambodia album - has been since 2008! I have the photos printed out and I've done one page. One day I'll get the courage to carry on with the beautiful album about this amazing place that I know I wont be able to do justice to. Meanwhile, I'll keep plugging on with my usual challenges and cards.

poi
poi 
Tenant
poi
  • poi on 02-07-14 12:03 PM
In response to RedSquirrel

RIght now I am tackling the girls soccer for last season. Hope to cruise through it and then move to Disney World album

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to poi

I have to make some valentines. Then I am going to start scanning all my family pics. heritage pics, both memorabilia..and layouts to save on a photo site & to thumb drive since we had a near fire here along with flooding. lol. But I may also ork on a page too. I haven't really done any for some time.

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to anda11

UGH! I have so many 'big' projects....
I'm currently trying to finish my son's baby album that I had to re-do
I have a bunch of recipes that I'd like to print up and put in an album someday....
I have a PL album that I'd like to finish, still have a few months to go....
I have a New Zealand album from 2012 that I haven't even started yet....papers, embellishments collected, photos printed and everything is sitting in an Iris container just mocking me!

Oh, and I have thousands of photos that need to be organized in PSE.....

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
I just moved and have a scrap room for the first time. I am setting it up a little each day. It is so wonderful to finally have a scrap space.

WHOOHOOO Donna on your move & your new room. Enjoy each & every moment as you put stuff away..or when you actually scrap in it.

bbarthej
Expert
bbarthej
In response to anda11

I hate to admit this, but I am redoing a couple of pages (ummm okay ... a book).
Looking back at layouts from when I first started and they look atrocious... lots of stickers and crazy colors where nothing in the layout goes together and no journaling. I know I should leave it alone and reflect on how much I've grown. BUT the OCD girl inside just can't leave things be.

idlewoman
Veteran
idlewoman
In response to bbarthej

I have my son and daughter-in-law's wedding album to finish. Then, I need to finish up summer 2012, summer 2013, and then Christmas 2013 with my grandsons.

I usually stay current and then do a few pages from the years before I scrapped but that hasn't happened in the last year.

momtokatie
Expert
momtokatie
In response to idlewoman

I'm finishing up a wedding album for a friends' daughter and then need to start on our Disneyland trip.

Juansmom
Idol
Juansmom
In response to momtokatie

Hate to admit...but I haven't printed photos from 2013 yet...ugh...LOTS n lots of them...it will be a bundle of $$$ by the time I get to it. I also need to date n sort most of 2012. Another monumental task. Well...they are sorta sorted...

Edited by Juansmom on 02-08-14 06:52 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Mulan05
Expert
Mulan05
In response to Juansmom

Let's see... I can't pick one big next project, since they are all big projects

I'm about half done my Disney 2010 vacation album, then I'm hoping to tackle our wedding album.

And in between I'm hoping to scan all the photos and slides my parents have so we have digital copies of them. I bought a photo scanner a few years ago and have only done a few dozen photos.

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to Juansmom

• Juansmom Said:
Hate to admit...but I haven't printed photos from 2013 yet...ugh...LOTS n lots of them...it will be a bundle of $$$ by the time I get to it. I also need to date n sort most of 2012. Another monumental task. Well...they are sorta sorted...

Well my painting is 75% done. My shoulder and neck are killing me! You've reminded me that another partly completed project is photos. I still have some that belonged to my mom to scan. Maybe 100??? I took photos out of 22 JUMBO photo albums in the neighborhood of 3600 photos. They are partially organized into IRIS cases. I have about 10 more old magnetic photo albums to remove photos from and those will be the hardest. This is not something I actually look forward to and that is why it got set aside. ICK!

KatieJo
Mayor
KatieJo
In response to CrimsonMama

I'm currently working on my Arkansas 2012 trip album, then I have to (in no understandable order) to complete my Colorado 2009 trip, South Dakota 2011 trip and South Dakota 2012 trip albums too. Then, I have to finish a couple of wedding albums... (I'm thinking of changing one of those to a mini album though). And, I should probably do Christmas pages for 2013 sometime before next Christmas too.... so not too much. Hoping to pick up the pace a little this year and get more done than I obviously usually do. So far so good.

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics