Username Post: Project Life        (Topic#1594071)
cheball
Diva
cheball

I have not been on this site for a long time; however I have decided to try Project Life in 2014. I used to spend a lot of time on regular layouts and I want to simplify my life a little. I plan to do a weekly page. I would appreciate any tips on how to photograph my pages as the ones I have done thus far did not show up very well in my gallery. I realize that PL will not be as beautiful as regular layouts, but I would like them to look somewhat more presentable. Thanks

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi
In response to cheball

I think your pics are ok. as you know it's the plastic that makes it difficult so flash is a no no and of course we have to watch for reflection...

mindygail
Expert
mindygail
In response to Sunnydi

good luck trying out pl I am wanting to try it for 2014 as well!!!!
I am planning on temporarily using a black 3 ring binder for the pages on a big time budget (sucks)
I like the idea of taking abstract photos for pl which I have never tried pl before but I think it will be fun - are you supposed to take a photo a day or a week idk>????
thanks!!!
mg

cheball
Diva
cheball
In response to mindygail

Our local "A" store was going out of business so I purchased my photo grids and a starter kit at 40% off. I thought a weekly page would suffice for me. Plus, I thought in the long run it would be less expensive and save time. I had sort of quit scrapping for awhile and wanted back in a minimal sort of way. I have found some free printables on Pinterest. I also read about some applications that prompt you for journaling and taking a photo daily. I believe one of them was called "Collect" Good luck with your PL and I think the abstract photos will be awesome. I may try that myself! Cheryl

cheball
Diva
cheball
In response to Sunnydi

• Sunnydi Said:
I think your pics are ok. as you know it's the plastic that makes it difficult so flash is a no no and of course we have to watch for reflection... [/quote

Thanks for the vote of confidence, but I am aggravated with the glares. I turn off the flash , try to not having any lights on and just use natural light and I still have the ugly glare from the plastic grids. UGH I will keep experimenting. Thanks again for being so sweet.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics