Username Post: New here but not new to scrapbooking :)        (Topic#1594095)
New Kid On the Block

I've been going through the organization class and loving it, even though I'm not quite ready to implement any of it just yet. I moved and don't have my studio buildout done, so I'm waiting until I have some cabinets and shelving set up before I unpack all of my stuff. I don't want to have to do it twice!

I've just browsed the boards here for a while but decided I should jump in.

Mary

KatieJo
Mayor
KatieJo
In response to Mamaemmkay

Hello and welcome! It's good to take it slow and get it set up right so you can really produce some good stuff when you do that get your space ready for it!

bonprof
Diva
bonprof

Welcome! This is a wonderful place. Enjoy!

Juansmom
Idol
Juansmom
In response to bonprof

Hi there!! Welcome to sb.com...enjoy!

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to Juansmom

Hi and welcome!

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to ChansGram

Welcome!

Frau_Cooney
Guru
Frau_Cooney
In response to RedSquirrel

Hi and welcome! I am about to put my scraproom back together and am very excited about the organization aspect too. That class is really helpful!

New Kid On the Block
In response to Frau_Cooney

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody! It will be a few months yet before I can start on the buildout on my studio, but once I do I'm sure there will be a lot of things I could use some outside opinions on!

malou2u
New Kid On the Block
malou2u

Hello Welcome

HerHighness68
Idol
HerHighness68
In response to malou2u

Welcome

NHScraper
New Kid On the Block
NHScraper
In response to HerHighness68

Welcome
I have been away for awhile but looking forward to connecting with people.

idlewoman
Veteran
idlewoman
In response to NHScraper

Welcome and enjoy! There is so much to learn from all the great ladies here.

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to idlewoman

hello and welcome

Grammy24
Veteran
Grammy24

welcome. I am here a few days at a time and then get tooo busy for a week or so. Nice people, very helpful. I just cannot get consisent but always feel welcome.

Grammy24
Veteran
Grammy24
In response to NHScraper

Hello. Glad to see you. Always enjoy every moment I visit here. Lots of funny friendly people.

jaxxan
jaxxan 
Mayor
jaxxan
In response to Grammy24

Welcome! Glad you decided to jump in. Hopefully you will share pictures of you scraproom when your build is done.

New Kid On the Block
In response to jaxxan

Thanks again everyone. I hope that I'll be able to get rolling on my studio sometime in the next few months. We moved almost two years ago, after my mom passed away (I provided a lot of care and didn't want to have to spend more time commuting to help her), and I've been waiting on her estate to settle out for the money to finish my studio. It's been a long haul, and it's still not over. I can't wait until I can finally get all of my stuff unpacked, sorted out and set up. I feel like I've been living in limbo for a long, long time.

I've been compiling lots of craft room ideas on my Pinterest boards trying to figure out what will work best for my situation. I work from home and have a preschooler, so I want solutions that will work for my business and still be safe for my little girl to be down there with me too when I don't have the sitter. It will be fun having a neat, clean and well organized space.

Edited by Mamaemmkay on 02-17-14 09:46 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam

Glad you found us.....I am obsessed with scrap rooms. I love looking at them, pinning them, and getting new ideas for mine.

I love it here and so will you. I have no idea where you are from but I have actually met some ladies from here in person so you may make lifelong friends.

Welcome

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics