Username Post: Althought it is very sad to say goodbye to A's        (Topic#1594099)
creater1
Diva
creater1

I must say it gave me a huge creative burst going in and buying all new stuff. 1st haul last night $75. today another $75.
Just a week ago I wasn't interested in a single thing. Went to all the scrap stores and nothing was of interest to me.
I was convinced that after 15+ years I had lost my passion for scrapping.
Today I feel so renewed. Shopped at A's and 2 other LSS.
Now to get stuff organized and get scrapping. I am all excited just like old times.

Edited by creater1 on 02-10-14 04:18 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to creater1

That's me....cheering for you!!!

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK
In response to ChansGram

Yay for you!

creater1
Diva
creater1
In response to RedSquirrel UK

Thanks you guys this was a huge deal for me. I totally thought I was out of the game.

My room is now ready for me to get cracking. I am thrilled.

Getting some awesome picture of my son and his girlfriend in Saipan.

They are really living the dream. Parasailing, just beach bumming till a job comes their way.

So fun to see somewhere so different.

Can't wait to go there myself.

Kimberly Rae
Diva
Kimberly Rae
In response to creater1

Good bye to ??? I was a little confused by your title. On another note, I'm returning to the world of scrapbooking myself, although I haven't gone shopping for more supplies, I've got more stash than I can deal with.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to Kimberly Rae

• Kimberly Rae Said:
Good bye to ??? I was a little confused by your title.

A's, short for Archiver's (the forum hates apostrophes in topic titles sometimes). Archiver's is in the final stage of their liquidation - 75% off now, and their last day of business is this coming Saturday.

Kimberly Rae
Diva
Kimberly Rae
In response to aquabunny

Really??? I really have been out of the scrap loop for a long time. I was hoping to go there in Salt Lake on the way Idaho this Summer while on vacation. Bummer.

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK
In response to Kimberly Rae

I think it was only announced a few weeks ago. You only have to blink these days and you'd miss some things.

poi
poi 
Tenant
poi
  • poi on 02-10-14 03:51 PM
In response to RedSquirrel UK

I have gone 3 times in the last 2 weeks. It is so sad to see it close as it is the only scrapbooking store left near me It too inspired me to get a lot of new things I have never tried and bought and I am trying a few things out this week. Nothing gives me more of a burst of excitement to start a page than new stuff. So while I was sad it is closing too, I am kinda glad as it renewed my interest and I have so much new fun stuff I would never have bought before.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics