Username Post: I got lost....        (Topic#1594109)
Kimberly Rae
Diva
Kimberly Rae

It's been almost a year since I sat behind my scrap desk to actually create a page. There were days when I would just be up in my studio for hours creating and having a blast. I also suffer from biPolar Disorder and with that comes depression, which hinders the scrap mojo in a major way. So today I am back up in the studio and ready to make some Valentine's day cards and hopefully a few pages as well.

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to Kimberly Rae

Welcome back!

Kimberly Rae
Diva
Kimberly Rae
In response to RedSquirrel

Thank you! Glad to be back...

olleharr
Mayor
olleharr

Glad you're feeling like jumping in again. My sister is a painter and struggles with her bipolar disorder disrupting her creativity quite often. Good luck to you and hope to see some of your creations posted soon.

Frau_Cooney
Guru
Frau_Cooney
In response to olleharr

Welcome back!

idlewoman
Veteran
idlewoman
In response to Frau_Cooney

Glad you are back at it. Sometimes I go to my scrap room and just organize pictures or plan pages and put them in files for when the mood strikes. I don't necessarily feel real creative or want to get into the time to to a full page.

TracieClaiborne
Tenant
TracieClaiborne
In response to idlewoman

That's a shame you've struggled!! Valentine's Cards are my favorite crafty thing to make so hopefully that will fuel your creative mojo!!!

cheball
Diva
cheball

I have just returned after around a year of non-posting. I am taking the semi-easy way out of producing layouts and decided to switch to Project Life. I hope Winter ends soon and we will all feel better. Look forward to your work.
Cheryl

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to cheball

Just view it as a fun and relaxing activity, and don't let it stress you out. If you're like my grandson, you're affected in waves of good days and bad. Scrap during your good times and take care of yourself in the bad. It's not a race. Welcome back!

ddcmsmom
Veteran
ddcmsmom
In response to dwelch

I'm so sorry about your struggles; I hope that scrapbooking will give you joy!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics