Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: What would you spend 130 on?        (Topic#1594131)
bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie

I made a little money on the side. I'm hitting a local scrap tore tonight. What would you get? I've got a decent stash already, cricut with sure cuts, lots of inks and stickles and bling. A dozen books of paper. A cuttlebug and a bunch of folders. I'm thinking I need more alcohol inks... And what else?

Edited by bcblondie on 02-11-14 11:22 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to bcblondie

or me...bakers Twine and spellbinders

CASBa
CASBa 
Governor
CASBa
  • CASBa on 02-11-14 01:01 PM
In response to cescrapper

I personally would probably buy lots of paper. You can never have too much paper.

Mary W.
Expert
Mary W.
In response to CASBa

I would probably buy one of the newer paper collections and some embellies to go with it. I'm a paper freak!

olleharr
Mayor
olleharr
In response to Mary W.

Spellbinders and punches for me....can never have too many of those.

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie
In response to olleharr

Good ideas. You know, I have one set of spellbinders and I've barely used them. It made a really deep etch in my plate and it makes me nervous lol. Unsure if I needed to buy something else for it. I forget. THey are foreign to me lol.

Paper is a good idea. I should buy more individual sheets that I really like and stop buying huge packs for just the few pages I want.

AmyWho
AmyWho 
Mayor
AmyWho
In response to bcblondie

Don't worry about the etches in your plates, it's normal.

I would probably get paper and dies or stamps.

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to AmyWho

I would buy dies and punches, too. My plate (B and C) for Cuttlebug are deeply etched and have been used for years. I was nervous when that first happened but now I know that is to be expected and not to worry. Happy shopping.

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to pinkpaperairedale

Agree! dies and punches are great staples. There are so many new things coming out, I'm hanging out to see the new stuff!

JoJorenee
Queen
JoJorenee
In response to CrimsonMama

Storage organization for paper and supplies. Thats my focus... and dies and stamps.

creater1
Diva
creater1
In response to JoJorenee

A little Washi tape would be nice to add if you don't have any.
I have lots but not at this house. I left it at our get away house and now I have none to use right now.

Frau_Cooney
Pro
Frau_Cooney
In response to creater1

Storage and organization supplies

southgirl
Veteran
southgirl
In response to Frau_Cooney

I would buy Elizabth craft dies. I am crazy about them. And she has some new dies that will cut swing cards. I want them so bad!!!

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to southgirl

Someone to clean the house and cook for me while I scrap.

Babylou
Diva
Babylou
In response to RedSquirrel

I would probably spend half of it on paper because I Looove paper! But I would also get some punches, washi tape, and maybe some new flowers. If I had any left, I might get some paint and/or canvases. I like to paint sometimes too.

Frau_Cooney
Pro
Frau_Cooney
In response to RedSquirrel

• RedSquirrel Said:
Someone to clean the house and cook for me while I scrap.

^
^
^
What she said!

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie
In response to Frau_Cooney

Great ideas here. I ended up not getting paper because I want in love with their selection of that. But I did get lots of alcohol ink,some flowers, loose micro glitter, think inka gold or something, never seen it before but it's cool. And some other stuff. Not sure how to link on mobile.
http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/461215/view /4140827/...

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie
In response to bcblondie

Oh and I tinkered with my nestabilities and I'm feeling more confident now. There are some on my local buy and sell site so I may get more of those next.

Crafting Marfa
Veteran
Crafting Marfa
In response to bcblondie

Lots of tags, a bunch of project life products, resin embellishments and loads of flowers.

Resident
In response to Crafting Marfa

When I get scrapbook money I like to go on ebay and buy things in "lots". You can get a bunch of Jolee's for 1/4-1/5th the original prices and lots more that way. Other thing that I think really picks a paper up is ribbon and trim! Websters pages and Melissa Frances do great jobs. There are so many ways to use them, from page book marks to borders, to frames. I also love to buy thigs in sets as it makes it so much easier to match when the color pallets match. One set of paper, embellishments etc. usually costs about 75.00. So, two sets would be my 130 dollars!

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics