Username Post: help        (Topic#1594233)
southern lady
Mayor
southern lady

cards By Southern Lady

I don't know what to do with these I would love some help pleases. thanks and idea

flwrgrl
Veteran
flwrgrl
In response to southern lady

Not sure what ideas you're looking for but here are a few that come to mind: 1)Distress or crackle paint them. I have an old picture of my parents & grandparents playing cards at my grandma's dining room table. I could see doing a LO with a vintage them. 2) Paint each a different color & use a coordinating thin ribbon to 'string' them together making a mini book of sorts with cute sayings on each one 'Heart of My Heart'; 'Diamond Jewel'; 'I Dig you': "You're the Bacon in my Club' 3)string them together as accent on a 12x12 page with a favorite picture of you & a loved one; 4)If you have a 5th card, you could do a 'straight flush' theme: Label each with Ace, King, Queen, Jack, 10 & have each represent a family member. 5)You could leave them their natural tone & put colored transparent film behind them to accentuate the cut outs, which are cool. Hope these ideas help you out. Let me know what you end up with! I'm intrigued!

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to flwrgrl

What cool ideas!

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to RedSquirrel

thanks. I wondering if anyone has pic of stuff they did with chipboard. I never use chipboard

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to southern lady

Have you checked the Gallery? I bet there are loads of chipboard projects there.

mindygail
Expert
mindygail
In response to RedSquirrel

cool cards! I am new sort of the making mini albums. I have several ways that I have learned over the internet. CHECK the gallery!!!
good luck,
mg

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics