Username Post: What is this?        (Topic#1594421)
dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch

The card below is not my work - it was copied from Pinterest; however, I love the holly embossing that was used. Does anyone know what company this embossing folder is from? The photo originated from a foreign blog, Dutch, I think, and it's all written in their language.

WHAT IS THIS? By Dwelch

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel
In response to dwelch

I don't know for sure which company this one is, but it is very similar to a Cuttlebug folder that is available on Amazon.

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to chocolateaxel

The design and colors of the card look very much like Stampin up. I wonder if the folder would also be from them.

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to pinkpaperairedale

Nope - neither of those, but thanks for the ideas. I've searched the web and can't even find anything there. I like the size and also the curl on the "tail" of the holly branch. Maybe some of our overseas posters will recognize it - I have a feeling it's not something we have here, but I'll gladly pay to have it shipped. Let me know if you think of anything.

disneylisa
Mayor
disneylisa
In response to dwelch

It may not be an embossing folder. Have you checked brass stencils?

disneylisa
Mayor
disneylisa
In response to disneylisa

Just found it - it is a Sizzix folder.

Its listed on some auction site as sizzix small embossing folder holly berries #2.

It is also on the sizzix site - part of Textured Impressions 5 pk - Christmas Set #4 but is out of stock.

Edited by disneylisa on 02-27-14 06:30 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to disneylisa

Thanks to all for your help. It is indeed the 5-pk Sizzix Christmas #4 set, but apparently is no longer available anywhere here in the U.S. If anyone happens to hear of its availability anywhere, please let me know. At least that was much more information than I started out with - thanks again.

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to dwelch

I'll send you a PM....found it....

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics