Welcome to the Monthly Sketch Challenge!
Sketches are a wonderful source of inspiration, whether you are a new scrapper just defining your style, a veteran scrapper looking for your mojo, or just want a plan to follow. This challenge is all about the sketches! So join us and let's see where these sketches will take us.
Ready to Play? Here's how!
1. Reply to this topic & let me know you are game. (This step is not strictly necessary, but it gives us all a boost!)
2. Every Thursday during the month I will post a new sketch for you to use for inspiration. You will have until the last day of the month to complete, upload and share your creation with the rest of us!
3. Any size LO 6x6 or larger is welcome, and can be paper, digital, or hybrid.
4. Players may join at anytime during the month and DO NOT have to complete all of the sketches posted.
5. COMMENTS~Everyone loves to get comments, but it is NOT a requirement of participation in this challenge & it is entirely up to each individual player to leave them or not.
BONUS Sketches – MONDAYS will be bonus sketch days. There has to be something to look forward to about Monday!
***~Public Embedding and Uploading to Challenge~***
1. First click on the LO you want to upload.
2. Click on the box labeled “Embed” on the RIGHT side of the page, just below the tiny images of your gallery.
3. A Box will open up with a small pic of your LO. Where it says 'Embed This Image' select "IMG CODE" above the image.
4. Select one of the larger image sizes.
4. RIGHT CLICK and COPY the code it gives you.
5. Come to this challenge.
6. Go to any Reply Box and RIGHT CLICK and then PASTE the code
~WELCOME & HAPPY SCRAPPING!!