Username Post: so frustrated        (Topic#1594709)
Tenant

I bought Heidi Swapp color magic resist cardstock. It comes in a packet. There are several different patterns in the packet. I tried it with one of the Heidi Swapp paint misters. When I wiped it off with a paper towel it smeared in a couple of places. Are you supposed to wipe with a damp cloth? I can't find any specific instructions on this. And I need specific on all things I do.Why don't the manufacturers of scrapbook products include instructions? I need it. I am not that creative. So of course, I turn to you guys. Thanks

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper
In response to mamajoy

I think that she has a blog spot with how to use her products but I do not know exactly what it is. It should have a web site to visit somewhere on the packaging of the product that you are using. Aldo, I THINK but I could be wrong, I believe that you can use windex on a paper towel to clean off the card stock.

ScrappinMom4
Guru
ScrappinMom4
In response to mamajoy

I would try youtube for a video that might answer your questions. I hope this helps...it stinks being frustrated with a product, but you will figure it out.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to mamajoy

I am sorry that you are having a hard time. Beware..when you go to you tube there are hundreds of tutorials on anything scrappy:)

Edited by anda11 on 03-08-14 06:09 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

NMscrapper
Governor
NMscrapper
In response to anda11

I had forgotten that I have this cardstock in my stash. Never used it, so I was interested in your question. Found this video:

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=heidi +swapp+magic+r...

Now, I'm going to try it too, lol! Hope it helps.

~ Carol

Scrapjanny
Resident
Scrapjanny
In response to mamajoy

Heidi Swapp has a channel on My Craft Channel, where she demonstrates many of her products. You might be able to email her, and I know that she is also very active on Twitter.

I've never used her ink sprays, but I have used her Color Magic line. When I'm doing a resist-type technique, I let the ink sit for 20-30 seconds, and then I wipe the paper/embellishment with a dry paper towel. I've never had any ink smear that way; but, as I said, I've never used her ink sprays.

I'm not sure if I've helped you, but I hope you can figure out what's going wrong. Please let us know.

Tenant
In response to NMscrapper

thank you. I watched that video and it did help.

Tenant
In response to NMscrapper

i watched the video and it was very helpful

Scrapjanny
Resident
Scrapjanny
In response to mamajoy

I'm glad the videos helped. I love to watch her videos. I think she's very inspiring.

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to Scrapjanny

I typically use baby wipes on mine.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics