Username Post: family clan day        (Topic#1594713)
New Kid On the Block

Hi, I am new here. Hope I am posting this question in the right forum. I am starting a scrapbook for my husbands family. My husband comes from a family where there are 10 boys and 1 sister. All the boys names begin with the letter R and the sister's name begins with M. We just started last month getting as many brother and their wives together and also the sister, for a clan day. I would love to start this scrapbook, so that every month we get together the book is passed on to the host that month where we can include who attended, important events in their families, pictures, etc. Now my question is, I would like to come up with a name or title as what to call this get together each month, using the letters R & M (for their names) and I am hitting a brick wall. The only thing I can think of is reminising and memories. Want to use this title on the front of the scrapbook. Hopefully someone here has some ideas. Thanks.

lifethroughalens
Veteran
lifethroughalens
In response to gram2-5

If the "R" didn't have to be first, what about Making R Memories, or putting the R in quotes and doing "R" Memories (with the M being a standout letter). Good Luck and let us know what you end up with. Sounds like it will be a fun album.

New Kid On the Block
In response to lifethroughalens

OOOh I like that. Never thought of using the R, for words for making memories. Thank You.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics