Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: scrappers unite - help my daughter win a scholarship        (Topic#1594907)
Scrap Man
Idol
Scrap Man

Hello to all my friends and fellow scrappers - I don’t have a face book account…. I know, I am one of the few that continues to resist social media, but the fact is I am face-bookless….
Sooooo, I am reaching out to anyone I know that may have a face book account to please help out my daughter. She is a finalist for a large scholarship, and the final voting is done by the public via face book. Please see her message below, and if you are inclined forward this message home so you can log on to face book and vote! Also, you can vote daily starting today through the end of the month. Please vote Victoria (Torrie) Greer and help this kid start off her college career in a fantastic way – and feel free to share with all of your face book friends! Much thanks to those of you willing to help!
Phill

Dear friends,
I am so excited to announce that I have been selected to be a finalist in the 2014 Chevy Scholarship Program! I have the chance to win $5000 in scholarship money! I am one out of ten nominees; the first place winner will receive the grand prize of $5,000 and the runners up will receive $500. I am asking you to please help me in this process, as the winner is selected by number of votes; if you visit the link below, you will have a chance to vote for me to win this scholarship. You can vote one time each day between March 18 - March 31. I would be oh so appreciative if you could vote for me at least once and hopefully every day. It would be so lovely to receive this money for college, and I hope i can count on your votes to help me win. Thank you so much!
www.facebook.com/heartlandchevydealers
Under this link, click on 'Chevy Scholars;' it should appear on the top right side of the screen. Thanks so much!! If you have any questions please feel free to contact me!

Torrie

Edited by Scrap Man on 03-18-14 05:40 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

PamInColorado
Diva
PamInColorado
In response to Scrap Man

I just voted for her and will every day!! Good luck!!

Scrap Man
Idol
Scrap Man
In response to PamInColorado

Ah Pam, you are the best! THANK YOU!! Next time we are in the same state I am buying you a drink!! (or dessert - your preference)

Scrap Man
Idol
Scrap Man
In response to Scrap Man

please post if you vote... I'd like to thank you personally and we can REALLY use your help!!

Edited by Scrap Man on 03-18-14 07:16 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to Scrap Man

Looks like she's in 3rd place, Hope she wins!!! I'll keep voting.

Edited by uoduck on 03-18-14 07:23 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Scrap Man
Idol
Scrap Man
In response to uoduck

yes, please keep voting - this means a lot to her!

Scrap Man
Idol
Scrap Man
In response to Scrap Man

Thanks to all those who have viewed this and voted. You can continue to vote daily through the 31st! Help make a kid's dream come true

Scrap Man
Idol
Scrap Man
In response to Scrap Man

Thanks to all who took a moment to vote, and remember you can vote daily.... She is 80 votes behind. Please vote if you can, as this $5,0000 scholarship will do wonders. Thanks!!

http://www.facebook.com/heartlandchevydealers

Totem
Totem 
Expert
Totem
  • Totem on 03-21-14 03:12 AM
In response to Scrap Man

voted

Scrap Man
Idol
Scrap Man
In response to Totem

Thanks Totem!!

All, a few seconds of time and a mouse click could help this kids get off to a great college start - please take a moment and vote for Victoria:

http://www.facebook.com/heartlandchevydealers

Scrap Man
Idol
Scrap Man
In response to Scrap Man

Just a reminder my friends to vote today. Thanks so much for your help!

Scrap Man
Idol
Scrap Man
In response to Scrap Man

Here ia a link to a short video from my daughter thanking everyone for their support and encouraging you to vote daily.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwGPVxjfDzQWQ 0V1ejBOUlF...

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to Scrap Man

Great video. Torrie!
Got my kiddo on the bandwagon now. Trying hard to help get this for you!

Scrap Man
Idol
Scrap Man
In response to NMlady

Thanks so much.... less than a week of voting time remains, and we are still behind. I appreciate your vote!!

Scrap Man
Idol
Scrap Man
In response to Scrap Man

For those of you who have voted, THANK YOU!!!! Please, remember you can vote daily. Earlier today we were tied, but suddenly we are a hundred votes behind.... Thanks so much for your support!!!!

Scrap Man
Idol
Scrap Man
In response to Scrap Man

Two days left and we need a surge to close the gap of about 150 votes. Thanks for voting, and please vote daily. If so inclined, share with your FB friends.

Scrap Man
Idol
Scrap Man
In response to Scrap Man

Good morning Friends -

Woke up today to find DD 150 votes behind.... Closing the gap with 24 hours of voting left.

Thanking you each for your efforts, and asking for one final vote and requesting you send out to friends asking for their support for Torrie. We might just pull this off!

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to Scrap Man

Everyone, please go vote for scrapman's kiddo. We can help her get this scholarship, she's really close, today is the last day.

ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6
In response to NMlady

Bump

Scrap Man
Idol
Scrap Man
In response to ScrappyMama6

Thanks y'all!

Hi all – for all of you that voted for my daughter Torrie via Facebook to win the Heartland Chevy Dealers $5,000 scholarship, thank you!!! There are two hours left to vote, and she is behind around 150 votes. If you could please vote before 10 a.m. we could possibly pull this off with a flurry of votes.

Here is a short thank you video from Torrie:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwGPVxjfDzQWQ 0V1ejBOUlF...

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics