Username Post: Storing Punches        (Topic#1594917)
dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch

If you have a bunch of those Fiskars punches that have the squeeze type handles on them, you know how difficult it is to store them. I've found that using one of those elastic pony tail bands works great for holding the handles shut. You just squeeze the handles shut and wrap the band around them a couple times.

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to dwelch

What a great idea! I don't have too many of those yet. Fiskars did replace my 3 corner rounder that was not cutting properly.

I have a LO of MS and I about to reorganize them into a drawer in new bookcase I just got. I have them in a large decorative Waverly box, it's outgrown and I just tore the corner so I will have to fix that. Too heavy for something not sturdy.

wilbur
wilbur 
Expert
wilbur
In response to CrimsonMama

I have some of those punches, easy to use but harder to store. good idea, thanks!

southgirl
Resident
southgirl
In response to wilbur

I found a carousel utinsel holder at a garage sale for less than 5 dollars (pampered chef no less) and it holds the few punches I have and my hole punch.

meezerpleaser
Idol
meezerpleaser
In response to southgirl

I use an over-the-door clear plastic shoe holder and store my larger punches in there. I also have one that's mesh, but still see-through.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics