Username Post: Challenges        (Topic#1594919)
CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama

So........why does a LO not always show up in the Challenge section of my gallery when I selected "Challenge" under gallery categories?

Edited by CrimsonMama on 03-20-14 04:55 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to CrimsonMama

I'm not sure. Maybe if the challenge is completed, or closed?

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to RedSquirrel

Well two of mine are closed one is in there. I realize this is anal but it would be nice to be able look back at challenges entered. My first one was ,January so I'm just noticing.

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel

Oh I absolutely understand why it's pressing your buttons!

That is strange. I really don't know then - the only challenges I've done on here don't use that function. I wonder whether anyone else can help? I hope you get an answer.

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to RedSquirrel

Depends partially if the hostess actually used the gallery challenge process, or just started a forum thread. If they just started a thread, it won't show that way....

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to Megan - ForumTech

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, I see how that works now, Thanks Megan I was wondering if I had gone through the process bass-ackwards or something.

Thanks!

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech

I don't think so...if you end up with an example that you think they DID use the challenge process, and it's not showing, send me a link....

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to Megan - ForumTech

Not a problem. I may, after thinking about this, just make my own "Challenge Album" and that way I can track it for myself. I do like the linked ones tho' that's cool.

olleharr
Mayor
olleharr

I didn't think a couple of mine showed up in the challenge either but because I had actually loaded the layout a week ago but didn't enter them into the challenge until this week, they filed in the challenge by date. I looked back in the challenge photos and found them.

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to olleharr

It's taken me a bit to figure it all out, still a newbie to the challenges here.

olleharr
Mayor
olleharr

Me too Vicki. We can figure it out together.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics