Username Post: New to forum and Scrapbooking        (Topic#1594923)
New Kid On the Block

Hello everyone

I found this site and forum through the magical powers of Google, my Husband and I are reorganising our very small box room which houses my craft supplies amongst other things and I realised I had no system for storing Scrapbook papers. I found the free class for organising your space and am excited to get started.

I have scrapbook supplies but haven't made one for myself yet, I made a wedding one for my Mum about 10 years ago and just don't know where to start with the ones I want to make to journal my children's journey (I have a 2 1/2 year old and a 14 week old). I have a lot of reading to do ^_^

Anyway, hello I look forward to chatting with you all.

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to frankie.ko13

Welcome!

scrappinglyn
Guru
scrappinglyn

Hi ya frankie , I am very new on this site and find very really good and usefull , I am doing scrapbooks for my grandchildren . what i do generally is just look at the photos I have and decide which one i am going to do for week,I pick 5 no more no less and go from there , it helps aswell to join in with challenges ,

New Kid On the Block
In response to scrappinglyn

Hi thanks for the replies

I'm still building up the confidence to start a layout, I had a look through some photos yesterday, I need to try and think more about journalling and scrap-booking when I take pictures as I only have a few pictures where I could make a decent layout.

We are just doing up my storage room at the moment, I have to do the work in my kitchen as there is no natural light or space where I store my stash. Once I'm organised I might just bite the bullet and do a layout.

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel

Welcome to the addiction!

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to RedSquirrel

hello and welcome

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics