Username Post: Silhouette Users        (Topic#1595035)
idlewoman
Veteran
idlewoman

To be able to use downloaded things like from misskatescutables do you have to have the upgraded program? they are svgs or jpegs or something like that?

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to idlewoman

Miss Kate's sells things on her own site and through silhouette as well,,,,,,

so which ones are you talking about???

lifethroughalens
Veteran
lifethroughalens
In response to idlewoman

No you do not have to have the Design Studio. Just the Silhouette Studio software will work fine. However you will have to create your own backup of the shapes (in case your computer crashed, etc.) because even though you add them to the Silhouette Studio Software they will not be backed up as if the ones you purchase from Silhouette are. Does that make since?

idlewoman
Veteran
idlewoman
In response to lifethroughalens

• lifethroughalens Said:
No you do not have to have the Design Studio. Just the Silhouette Studio software will work fine. However you will have to create your own backup of the shapes (in case your computer crashed, etc.) because even though you add them to the Silhouette Studio Software they will not be backed up as if the ones you purchase from Silhouette are. Does that make since?

If you don't mind would you explain how and where I would save them? I really need to be a little more techy to do this I guess. I am not sure which questions to even ask!

idlewoman
Veteran
idlewoman
In response to lifethroughalens

CommaHolly, I mean from her site. I wasn't very clear on that. I have downloaded some of her things from Sil, though.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics