Username Post: silhouette memberships        (Topic#1595047)
ckair 
Resident
  • ckair on 03-28-14 08:18 AM

I joined the silhouette site let year and got 25% off the monthly membership cost and now my membership is about to expire. Does anyone know if the have this sale every year? I know their shapes are on sale now and I have had fun "shopping". Thanks.

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to ckair

My sub is up in May and both times I've got mine it was on sale- so maybe around May- probably for Mother's Day. That's what I'm hoping- I won't renew w/o a sale ! I'm cheap!

idlewoman
Veteran
idlewoman
In response to ChansGram

I bought my sub in January. If it goes on sale in May do you know if I could renew it and add that to the months I have left? Now that would be a good deal!!

Expert
In response to idlewoman

I've renewed mine during a sale on New Years Eve the last 3 or 4 years...but that's a long time to wait! That's the one sale I know they offer every year so I don't pay much attention to the timing of the sales during the rest of the year.

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to idlewoman

• idlewoman Said:
I bought my sub in January. If it goes on sale in May do you know if I could renew it and add that to the months I have left? Now that would be a good deal!!

I am not 100% sure- but I do think that you can do that.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to ChansGram

Yes, it will add months on at the end of your current subscription.

idlewoman
Veteran
idlewoman
In response to aquabunny

• aquabunny Said:
Yes, it will add months on at the end of your current subscription.

Thanks!

Kylagirl
Guru
Kylagirl
In response to idlewoman

I joined in Dec so I am hoping that they will run the sale again for the holiday;)

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics