Username Post: So happy!!        (Topic#1595067)
bonprof
Diva
bonprof

Do you ever have those days when everyone goes their merry way and you realize you can scrap all morning? I am so grateful and happy. How is your day going?

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to bonprof

I love that you have such a great morning! Currently I have a nice chunk of time AND brand new goodies calling my name. Unfortunately, there are so many possibilities that I'm overwhelmed and eating a late lunch instead.

bonprof
Diva
bonprof
In response to MommaSaid

One of the main things i love about having a scrap room, is that i can leave the mess if i have to. Take care and enjoy the new goodies!

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to bonprof

I have 4 genealogy LOs in progress. Hubby is watching NCAA basketball. The only chore I have to go this weekend is laundry and that's mostly done. I'm enjoying my new scrap space too! And I have a online order that might arrive today.

Oh no wait.....it's not arriving today. It arrived in the Atlanta area at 12 AM Friday, UPS 18 hours later shows it transferred to USPS. I hate that! The vendor sender thought it was arriving early, now it will be Monday.

Edited by CrimsonMama on 03-29-14 12:17 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Vintageivy
Veteran
Vintageivy
In response to bonprof

I just love that the most about my scrapbook room! Being able to leave projects and come back to them is great. I get so much done now and can still make dinner because I am not at my kitchen table-lol! Enjoy your day!

bonprof
Diva
bonprof
In response to Vintageivy

Thank you. I have had a wonderful, balanced day. I finished two layouts and also got some housework done.

Veteran
In response to bonprof

I have had a day like that today! It has been wonderful and I feel so productive.

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to Mimiof123

I have never had a day like that, but I dream about it all the time!

Juansmom
Idol
Juansmom
In response to Luvmyfam

Housework??? Bah, who needs it!! My kids not gonna remember if I scrubbed the floor or toilet in 20 yrs...so I scrap when I can instead!!

bonprof
Diva
bonprof
In response to Juansmom

So true!! But eventually you need clothes to wear and dishes to eat from. Lol!!!

poi
poi 
Tenant
poi
  • poi on 04-01-14 10:28 AM
In response to bonprof

Soooo jealous, I have never had a day like that in YEARS! My day so far has consisted of a screaming 2 year old that doesn't want to wear undies, shopping, then the other 3 will come home from school, then 2 different practices...... Maybe in a few years I will get that? LOL Glad you enjoyed your day

ckair 
Veteran
  • ckair on 04-01-14 12:25 PM
In response to poi

I was where you are a few years ago. Believe it or not, someday you will look back and miss today!!

bonprof
Diva
bonprof
In response to ckair

Keep in mind, I did not start scrapping until my kids were in high school. Enjoy the time with your little ones. Your day will come.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to bonprof

Oh Donna, that is soooo exciting. Do not feel bad about being behind...I did not start this kind of scrapping until my kids were high school/middle school. My daughter loved it & scrapped with me. my son did not scrap bbut he has always loved every single page I have made. When his friends came over all those yrs..he always showed them the albums. he is the baby. he moved out about 4 yrs ago. I sure miss having any kids around..but I just grab a pile of their pics to scrap & I remember how fun it was. I do not worry about how many pages I will finish.. I have thousands of heritage ones along with almost 1000 or more of them.. I think that they will be so happy to have any pages that I have finished. If I have more of my son done my daughter will not mind. she will probably scrap them eventually.

Edited by anda11 on 04-05-14 09:10 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to anda11

Ahmahgah! I get one of these special days tomorrow! The planets aligned. DH will be at work, DS is already spending tonight and tomorrow with my MIL. I have energy and enough health to play with my toys.

mindygail
Expert
mindygail
In response to MommaSaid

sounds like most of yall are gonna have a good night and had a great morning!!!
good.
I just got a bunch of new stuff week before last - I got a laminator/yourstory book binder and 5 pads of paper etc. !!!!
My 8 yr old daughter Kaili scraps with me sometimes but she gets easily tired of it!!!My 1
3 yr old son wont go near it but he likes to paint!!Have a great NIGHT- oh I know what I will be doing (uploading my old layouts)yay thank GOD for wi fi!!!
ng

bonprof
Diva
bonprof
In response to MommaSaid

Yay!! Enjoy!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics