Username Post: Is this possible?        (Topic#1595079)
New Kid On the Block

Hello,
Im brand new to the site. My fiance always scrapbooks for other people, we are getting married and I wanted to do one for her of us. My idea was I wanted to add music (our wedding song) to the scrap book as she opens it up is that possible? Thanks in advance for your help

Veteran
In response to nhquestion

Check out the "Sounds Recorder". Just type it into the search box. That should work for you.

Edited by Mimiof123 on 03-29-14 07:42 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Mimiof123

• Mimiof123 Said:
Check out the "Sounds Recorder". Just type it into the search box. That should work for you.

Thanks Mimiof123 that looks like a nice option but not exactly what I want. That device looks like it plays 30 second intervals I'm looking to play 1 song for about 4 minutes, if I could play it on a loop it would be even better. Any more suggestions are appreciated.

scrapchica
Guru
scrapchica
In response to nhquestion

The only thing I can think of Sizzix makes a "talking tag" but you would still have to scan it with a QR reader to make it play. Good luck on your search!
Products Referenced in This Post:

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to scrapchica

I have recorded on cds & put them in a pocket in the scrapbook. You can make a pocket out of cardstock. I am going to do t hat for my kids albums...my hubby's military album.
that way there is no limit to how long you can record. you can add more songs if you wish.

GingerH
Diva
GingerH
In response to anda11

Try to find what the card companies use. Maybe contact one of them. You know the little gadgets that play the song when you open up the card. Maybe ask Michaels or Hobby Lobby or a crafts store if there is a product like that.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics