Username Post: What would you put into a scrapbook page kit        (Topic#1595207)
New Kid On the Block

I'm thinking of putting together a scrapbook kit as part of a grade school fundraiser. I don't know how well it would sell, but gotta try it once. I'm thinking that since I have all the tools, I could get a few coordinating papers, save some for the background, then punch out a bunch of embellishments, borders, etc. I'd layout a couple of different ways to use the embellishments, and take pictures of that. I'm targeting a grade school girl and her playdate friends rather than her mom (who is probably more of a perfectionist!).

If you did this, what would you include? Bunch of hearts, circles of all different sizes, borders, coordinating ribbon. Would you pre-make any frames, or just leave enough extra paper for the scrapbooker to cut it down to size.

I dont have cricut, so couldnt make any phrases unless it was just a print out on cardstock and I punch it out with a circle/scallop circle/flourish punch. (If I did that, suggestions on words to include? Friends, Friends Forever, Laugh, Love, Play, Girl Scouts, etc.)

bonprof
Idol
bonprof
In response to lilylchen

I would put a couple of buttons, some ribbon, card stock to match pattern paper, couple of punched die cuts..not too much or it wi cost you too much money.

New Kid On the Block
In response to bonprof

My scrapbook pages is all about family and friend. When my sister turn 60 I made a scrapbook about ours family and grandchildren. I made 150 pages for her album.I got picture from my family and friend

Memories4Ever
Idol
Memories4Ever
In response to PPicard

I would add a few brads or buttons and ribbon...definitely some ribbon. Good luck!

akeim1
akeim1 
Resident
akeim1
In response to lilylchen

I too would add some buttons, brads, and depending on the grade of grade school, stickers. little kids love stickers and they are plentiful at the dollar store.
some ribbon or twine/floss would also be a good addition.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics