Username Post: Not a new "user" but been a while.        (Topic#1595215)
SarahEdens
Expert
SarahEdens

Hi All.. I'm not a new user, but it's been a while for me. Other than doing projects to donate to a local non-profit animal shelter for them to auction, I haven't done much much scrapping these days.

A couple of weeks ago, (thanks to the weird winter) I had 3 pipes burst in the ceiling above my craft room, damaged about $4,000 in craft stuff. It definitely gave me a new "USE IT OR LOSE IT" bit of inspiration!

So here I am, looking for an excuse to use my stuff, rather than let it sit and look pretty in my room. I needed a good swift kick in the pants to get back at it, I'd almost forgotten how much pleasure it brings me to CREATE!

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 04-02-14 04:58 PM
In response to SarahEdens

Sorry about the damage but that's great if it brought you back to something you love.

Welcome back!

SarahEdens
Expert
SarahEdens
In response to GMFTS

Thanks!

scrappinglyn
Diva
scrappinglyn
In response to SarahEdens

• SarahEdens Said:
Hi All.. I'm not a new user, but it's been a while for me. Other than doing projects to donate to a local non-profit animal shelter for them to auction, I haven't done much much scrapping these days.

A couple of weeks ago, (thanks to the weird winter) I had 3 pipes burst in the ceiling above my craft room, damaged about $4,000 in craft stuff. It definitely gave me a new "USE IT OR LOSE IT" bit of inspiration!

sorry about you damage in your home hope you have sorted it and welcome back , I havent been on here for long but its a reat place to be hope to speak again

So here I am, looking for an excuse to use my stuff, rather than let it sit and look pretty in my room. I needed a good swift kick in the pants to get back at it, I'd almost forgotten how much pleasure it brings me to CREATE!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics