Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: I,m addicted to this forum        (Topic#1595221)
scrappinglyn
Idol
scrappinglyn

Hi ya everyone i would just like to say I have planned to come on at least every other day but it aint working i seem to be on here at least 4 times a day , I love this site and the people are great on here , I also like seeing everyones work as it is all fantastic , its a shame the postage is to high to buy on the site otherwise as i would be buying like you wouldnt believe , great site, great people , great fun,

Juansmom
Idol
Juansmom
In response to scrappinglyn

I love coming here too!! Its my happy place!

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Mayor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 04-02-14 04:56 PM
In response to Juansmom

Addiction is a common denominator here.

As for shipping - I look for the coupons or daily deals on things I really want and count that as the offset for the postage.

The store has so many things I can't get anywhere else and the service is always excellent.

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel
In response to GMFTS

I agree, addiction is the common thread here, lol.
I looked at your profile, scrappinglyn. Unfortunately, since you're in the UK, shipping will always be a bear. But on the bright side, there is an awesome website for a Brit company that has great product, you could order from them and not have to pay international rates.

scrappinglyn
Idol
scrappinglyn
In response to GMFTS

ya they do have lovely stuff on here perhaps i can put it on my christmas list and then it wont matter will it lol i do look at the daily deals though aswell ,

Charris449
Pro
Charris449

Hi scrappinglyn. Thanks for steering me here. I love doing the challenges and some of the swaps. unfortunate my budget doesn't allow me to spend much money on the site. But I do spend a lot of time ogling over the stuff and have created quite a wish list. Maybe someday I'll be able to buy it. Like you I am on this site several times a day. Sometimes just for a few minutes other times I have been known to spend hours. There is always something new to see or a new conversation going on. I'll check back in when I can.

Edited by Charris449 on 04-02-14 09:22 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrappinglyn
Idol
scrappinglyn
In response to Charris449

lol my wish list is the same i think its as long as my arm ,but so is my christmas list , I couldnt sleep last nyt was awake at 3 the first thing i done was to come on here and enter more challenges ,not like i got enough already this month , the only thing i regret is i didnt start it earlier i have been hoovering over scrapbooking for at leat 6 months saying o i will do it one day , well the day as come and i enjoy all aspects of it and especially on here where they welcome you with open arms,

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam

I come on at least once a day but mostly Twice to three times a day.

I just wish it moved more. It used to.

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel
In response to PhotobearSam

I agree, Sam, there used to be some lively and fun threads here, now it's pretty quiet and slow.

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to chocolateaxel

I agree, addiction is the common thread here

scrappinglyn
Idol
scrappinglyn
In response to southern lady

Tbh i dont know any different as i am fairly new here I just love the forum regardless i would still come on 3 4 5 6 times a day , I think you might aswell call me a forum junkie lol

bonprof
Diva
bonprof
In response to southern lady

Yes, love it here and i am obsessed and addicted to anything having to do with scrapbooking!!

scrappinglyn
Idol
scrappinglyn
In response to bonprof

yes snap , i even go to sleep now think what to do

Charris449
Pro
Charris449

Has anyone tried stamping with Clorox bleach? I watched a video the other day and it seemed so simple. I tried it today and just got dry blotches, it didn't beach the color of the paper at all. Do you need to use a certain type of paper. Or are some paper dye set. Anyway very disappointed with the method.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11

I agree with you.. this is an addicting place. I LOVE all the friendly people here who are willing to help at any moment. I LOVE the amazing gallery. IT has every single style. I LOVE the store. Our finances are tight so I am not able to order as often as I would like.

scrappinglyn
Idol
scrappinglyn

hi ya hun i have never heard of it so sorry cant help you with that one,

I love looking at the gallery and totally agree with you there is every style on there ,

I would love to do vintage and distress paper but dont know where to start ,

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama

• Charris449 Said:
Has anyone tried stamping with Clorox bleach? I watched a video the other day and it seemed so simple. I tried it today and just got dry blotches, it didn't beach the color of the paper at all. Do you need to use a certain type of paper. Or are some paper dye set. Anyway very disappointed with the method.

What! Sounds amazing to me!

I'm here all the time. It's where I live.

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to CrimsonMama

I love it here too. People are so kind and I love dropping in to see what is being discussed. It's like having a coffee and a chat with your friends without having to leave the house, isn't it?

scrappinglyn
Idol
scrappinglyn
In response to RedSquirrel

ya totally agree hun how r u anyway

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel

Fine thanks, just had a few days away in Exmouth. Have dried out now! You?

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics