Username Post: What material are these made from?        (Topic#1595273)
New Kid On the Block

HI there,

I am just wondering what type of material these flowers are made from? (are they paper or fabric?)

Thanks!

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to carrie v

There's no link in your post to the item you're asking about, and without further information we can't help you. If it's something here in the Scrapbook.com Superstore you can add a link directly to your post using a button on the Edit or Reply screen.

Otherwise, you'll at least need to tell us the brand name and product name.

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to aquabunny

Oh My! There are always new people not linking the item in question so we can help them. And I fear they think this is like an On-line Chat as well.....

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to CrimsonMama

Vicki and Aquabunny......we have had a lot of these types of posts lately. I went to a product page and scrolled down. At the bottom the reader can click on the following: "Start a discussion or ask others about this product." This starts a new topic in the forum. I don't know if it links the product, but I'm suspecting that it doesn't.

cindy312
Diva
cindy312
In response to Luvmyfam

No, it doesn't link. I can totally see how someone new would think everyone could see what they were asking about. Perhaps Megan can help?

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to Luvmyfam

• Luvmyfam Said:
Vicki and Aquabunny......we have had a lot of these types of posts lately. I went to a product page and scrolled down. At the bottom the reader can click on the following: "Start a discussion or ask others about this product." This starts a new topic in the forum. I don't know if it links the product, but I'm suspecting that it doesn't.

Thanks for the explanation. The galling part is that it seems like they don't even come back to see answers to their questions - if they did, surely they'd see that we're asking questions right back.

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to aquabunny

• aquabunny Said:
  • Luvmyfam Said:

Thanks for the explanation. The galling part is that it seems like they don't even come back to see answers to their questions - if they did, surely they'd see that we're asking questions right back.

Ohhhhhhhhhj, well that could be fixed so that when they click "start a discussion" it at least puts the name of the product in the topic line!

Yes In shopping online their are sites where you can do an online chat. If they expect instant gratification......not happening here. I have been getting a little frustrated that I try to help someone and I have no clue if they see it.

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to CrimsonMama

Long story short, it's broken. The development guys are on it, but it will take a bit.

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to Megan - ForumTech

Excellent to know!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics