Username Post: New Digital photo/scrap site        (Topic#1595285)
New Kid On the Block

A good friend and I quit our jobs 2 years ago to start a new digital photo/scrapbook site called Trinketlily.com you basically upload your digital photos from your computer or Facebook and then build a memory book that you can share digitally with anyone. Add trinkets, text, wallpapers, frames and photo finishes...you can even crop your photos!

These are not those expensive hard cover books (like shutterfly) but are 100% digital so you can share over and over again at no extra cost. Check it out and let me know what you think! You can build and share one free book with as many people as you like! On the site there are some sample books my partner put together of her vacation and new baby to share with her mom 3 states away...its a great way to stay in touch and share with loved ones.

I want to thank everyone for looking at our site but really hope to get some candid feedback from the community here. Giving you a product that helps you to create and share memories is important to us so please, let us know what you like/dont like! We have many more "looks" in the works so also let us know what styles you would like to see.

Thanks

Edited by trinketlily on 04-13-14 05:58 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics