I've been in a really small Texas town for about a year now.. (so small we don't have a stop light, kinda town)...which leads to very little social life.. So, i thought I'd feed the need for socialization through here and get to know some folks.
So what are 5 random things about anyone would like to share?
1. My home town is where they film Duck Dynasty.
2. We have 3 great danes so far. We take in rescues or surrenders that need a family that is comfortable with large breed furbabies.
3. I have 2 sons, and a sdaughter, and I will probably post alot about Autism, because it's something that impacts our family.
4. I was addicted to office supply/school supply aisles as a kid, so scrapbooking was an instinctual hobby for me.
5. I hate driving, so much so that I got an SUV last October and have personally driven it ONE time since.