Username Post: Accessories for this album        (Topic#1595575)
New Kid On the Block

Does anyone know what type of page protectors are to be used with this album? This is my first scrapbook. Any helpful hints about the type of paper or page protectors to use are greatly appreciated.

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK
In response to sheasjunkmail

Hi and welcome.

Any of the American Crafts 12"x12" page protectors for post-bound albums should fit. I've linked some for you.

The pocket protectors are great if you're planning on doing a Project Life-style album, or if you just want to display some of your photos on scrapbook pages, and others (maybe the less good ones!) all together. Hope this helps!

New Kid On the Block
In response to RedSquirrel UK

Thank you so much!! Some of the protectors I was looking at had letters denoting the different types of page protectors. I began to wonder if they would all work. I appreciate your response!!

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK
In response to sheasjunkmail

Some are designed for the 3-ring albums and some for the post-bound ones. I actually don't know what the difference is - maybe it's the distance between the rings, or maybe the strip where the rings go is thicker.

You will also find that other makes of page protectors will fit into your AC album, but I'm afraid I don't know which ones. If you ask in General Scrapbooking, you might get more replies.

Good luck, and welcome to the addiction!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics