Username Post: Prima's Color Bloom        (Topic#1595591)
tinkbastian
New Kid On the Block
tinkbastian

Can someone tell me if Prima's Marketing Color Bloom Sprays will be available here online?

If so when are they expected?

If not I can try my luck elsewhere before they are all sold out.
:-)
Thanks!

Edited by tinkbastian on 04-13-14 01:47 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to tinkbastian

They will be....we've been told they'll be shipping soon, so we anticipate having them online in the next couple of weeks.

tinkbastian
New Kid On the Block
tinkbastian
In response to Megan - ForumTech

• Megan - ForumTech Said:
They will be....we've been told they'll be shipping soon, so we anticipate having them online in the next couple of weeks.

Thank you Megan! I will patiently sit and wait and watch the store like a hawk ;-)

Veteran
In response to tinkbastian

Actually, they are available now. They told us during the online class the other day. The Scrapbook Diaries and Blue Moon Scrapbook has them.

tinkbastian
New Kid On the Block
tinkbastian
In response to Mimiof123

• Mimiof123 Said:
Actually, they are available now. They told us during the online class the other day. The Scrapbook Diaries and Blue Moon Scrapbook has them.

Thank you Mimi!
I could not wait any longer and spend my birthday present money on the whole series! I received a discount if I purchased the whole set. I already had problems deciding which colors I wanted because they all have different qualities, shimmer and metallic. So i got them all. I'm happy! Thanks for the tip!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics