Username Post: stuck for a title - help?        (Topic#1595627)
akeim1
akeim1 
Resident
akeim1

I am trying to come up with a suitable title for these three pictures posted to my gallery: http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/269481/view /4189745/...

it's my GD playing in the fountain at the park and you can just see the pure exhilaration in a 3yo package! I'm stumped for a good title. help?

Frau_Cooney
Pro
Frau_Cooney
In response to akeim1

A splash of joy
Water wonder

bonprof
Diva
bonprof
In response to Frau_Cooney

What camera did you use to shoot these? They are awesome. I would use Summer Joy as a title. Can't wait to see the page.

akeim1
akeim1 
Resident
akeim1
In response to bonprof

I used my canon Powershot SX20is. I love it! it's got a great zoom and even tho it's a little heavy, the pictures make it worthwhile. I used the sports setting to get these, since she was having WAY too much fun to pose for any pictures. I did no retouching or anything to them. that's exactly how they came out. I love this camera!

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper
In response to akeim1

water fairy

jaxxan
jaxxan 
Mayor
jaxxan
In response to akeim1

Cute shots. My suggestions are "Splish Splash", "WaterFun" , "Pure Joy", "Fountains of Smiles" or use something she said about the day or the fountains.

Looks like you have some really fun scrapping ahead of you with these pictures and all the wonderful summer collections. I hope you share the finished the layout.

Juansmom
Guru
Juansmom
In response to jaxxan

Omg...fabulous photos!!! Mermaid in training, fountain of youth, slippery when wet, water nymph...

akeim1
akeim1 
Resident
akeim1
In response to Juansmom

I LOVE fountain of youth! I was thinking 'water sprite' but fountain of youth with a JOY tag somewhere would be perfect. I know it's that one because I immediately smiled when I read it.
THANK YOU!
can't wait to scrap this and will post after my 3 day crop for NSD.

Scrap Hatcher
Expert
Scrap Hatcher
In response to akeim1

I love your photos! How about "Rain Dance?"

akeim1
akeim1 
Resident
akeim1
In response to Scrap Hatcher

Decisions! Decisions!

every time I settle on one, another great one pops up! 'at the sprayground' and 'just add water' have captured me today. tomorrow may be another story
I like the pictures enough that I MAY just do TWO pages and frame one and send it up to my granddaughter. at 3 she loves to look at pictures of herself.

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to akeim1

play in the water

classiclyamanda
Diva
classiclyamanda
In response to southern lady

I like "Splish, splash"

akeim1
akeim1 
Resident
akeim1
In response to akeim1

OK ladies...back from my 3 days crop and posted the finished product(s) in my gallery. I used a CTMH flip page so I could scrap more of the pics. I ended up with 'Fountain of Youth' and JOY inside.
2 pics: http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/269481/view /4207837/...

and
http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/269481/view /4207833/...

hope you like them... was a little stressed knowing you were going to view them and wanted them to be really good.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics