Username Post: I wish there was a scrapbooking group in Pawtucket,ri        (Topic#1595715)
miriam42
Tenant
miriam42

I have been searching like crazy for a scrapbooking group in Pawtucket,the only ones RI has are too far. If anyone is from pawtucket and would like to meet for scrapbooking email me at farrismiriam42@yahoo.com. I love making mini albums and paper purses, still learning new things thou.

writerlady
Expert
writerlady
In response to miriam42

I'm not too far from you. I'm in Montville, CT. We don't have anything here, either.

miriam42
Tenant
miriam42
In response to writerlady

That's Great! How far is Montville, CT, from Pawtucket? That's too bad that they dont have a group near for you, Have you ever thought about making your own group there? I thought about making one here in Pawtucket, but to be honest I don't even know where to start, lol How long have you been scrapbooking? I have been scrapbooking for about 4 years, there is always new things to learn is why i love it so much.

bonprof
Mayor
bonprof
In response to miriam42

Why don't you ladies start a group? 30 dollars a person can rent out a room for 10 hours. You need about 20 women. Go for it. Most hotels have recreation rooms for rent.

miriam42
Tenant
miriam42
In response to bonprof

That sounds great I am going to check out the hotels around my area and get some info. thanks Donna

bonprof
Mayor
bonprof
In response to miriam42

Start with churches first. Most churches would love to rent out a space and make some money.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics