Username Post: PROJECT LIFE, MEMORY KEEPERS, SN@P ETC - ARE ANY OF THESE COMPATIBLE?        (Topic#1595733)
musebaby
New Kid On the Block
musebaby

Hi,
Im not new to scrapbooking, but I have been on hiatus for quite a while. I gave birth to twins - ironically now I have tons of photos but no time to scrap them!!
I used to do 12 x 12 albums - stick, sew or anything and everything. Even do a bit of digi scrap!

Ive been noticing these brands for quite a while = Project life, Sn@p, Memory Keepers that have folders with plastic sleeves etc. I think this might be for me?? This way I can catch up on all the photos I have, quickly put them in and save the "nice" ones to do a proper scrap page.

My question is (as I have been googling all these brands and now very confused - Help!); can anyone PLEASE tell me if any of these are compatible with each other? EG; can I use the same plastic sleeves in other folders etc. I love interchanging brands etc
And anything else you can tell me about these brands will be very much appreciated!

Thanks!!

btw sorry for waffling on for a bit - But I need help! One day I'll turn around, I'll be 80 and I will have a million photos to scrap argh!

Expert
In response to musebaby

If you stick to the 12x12 pages then they should be fairly compatible in terms of all fitting in an album. But if you start getting into some of the smaller sizes then some pages only fit in certain albums. I used a mini-album set by Basic Grey for a trip last summer and that was not compatible with anything else--and a pain to use because the pockets were small.

I have WRMK, Simple Stories (aka SNAP), and American Crafts (which also makes Project Life pages if I'm not mistaken...) and they will all fit in a 12x12 album (either my postbound Pioneer albums or my 3-ring albums). The AC pages are a little bigger by a 1/4" so they would stick out next to something different, but since they all have different pocket configurations I can live with that. They are all different looking on the edge with the post holes, but not a big deal for me either.

musebaby
New Kid On the Block
musebaby
In response to HuskerMom98

Great thanks for that! I think I am leaning towards We R memory keepers and I want to look into snap a bit more. But snap looks a bit different to Project life and WRMK.

musebaby
New Kid On the Block
musebaby
In response to musebaby

So far I have bought sn@p WRMK and PL and I am just planning to keep experimenting

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics