Username Post: Embellishments        (Topic#1595777)
joshuaminh426
Veteran
joshuaminh426

Why is it that when you don't need that certain embellishment, you see those items everywhere? But when you actually think of the perfect way to incorporate that item into a layout, no one is carrying that item anymore? Ahhhhh! I met the cast of The Walking Dead and am presently working on that layout. I wanted to use trading cards from the show in the layout. I swear for months I saw them in stores throughout the Bay Area. Today, not one single store from Target to Wal-Mart to comic book stores carry them anymore.

Bummer because it's caused me to go in another direction with the layout. Kind of kicking myself for not buying them when I saw them. But how could I have known I was going to meet the cast and get a picture with them months later?

Anyone else have this issue?

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to joshuaminh426

Always. Have you tried looking on E-Bay for the cards? Or....try Mr. Comics in Oakland, if you haven't already. It's a huge comic store.

joshuaminh426
Veteran
joshuaminh426
In response to Luvmyfam

Thanks for the info on this store. I will check it out. It's just a short BART ride and then a brief walk to the store.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics