Username Post: Finnabair is coming to my Store in July Pages in Time        (Topic#1595785)
fablady
Queen
fablady

Pages in Time

5221 South 48 St

(inside Sutter Place Mall)

Lincoln NE 68516

402 420-6933

We have very exciting news, I have super talented and international mixed media artist Finnabair aka Ania Dabrowska the fantastic artist and media queen for Prima is coming to my store July 26-27 Sat and Sun. We are so lucky to have her fo...r 2 days instead of one that she usually does. That is only a few months away. She will be teaching 3 classes - 4 hours long per class, 2 on Saturday, journal class will be on Sunday a 8 hour class. There will be three fabulous classes packed with techniques to learn and take away for future projects. All classes come with very generous kits and there will be use of lots of fun and interesting materials and products. She is the best and most sought after teacher, so you need to be quick to sign up for one or more classes.
2 of the classes are 4 hours on Saturday: cost is $100.00 per person per class . And that cost does include kit.
One class is offered on Sunday: cost is $200.00 per person and it does include a very good generous kit. It is a 8 hour class! You can take all 3 classes and price is $400 total.
Lunch will be provided for anyone taking 2 classes or the one day class. We also will be serving free refreshments, and have lots of door prizes!
If you would like to reserve your spot in a class or more then one you must contact me at the store 402 420-6933 or at pages_in_time@hotmail.com And you will be required to leave a non-refundable deposit per class except in the event of cancellation by the organizers. Places are limited to 40 per class on a first come first served basis. Sorry we will not hold your spot if you have not paid a deposit. Please sign up quickly as some classes tend to sell out fast as Finnabair of her caliber sell out quickly and she has never been to this area before.

If you have questions or need hotels booking etc, just email me. Place we will be having it will be announced soon.

More info on my face book pages Pages in Time/Purses & More

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics