Username Post: June Scraplift The Person Before You ~OPEN FOR SIGN UPS~        (Topic#1595799)
lindaj3
Governor
lindaj3

I jumped ahead last month. So we are gonna use the same post and keep sign ups the same as it is now. So please join us.
I have already talked with some of the ones that are signed up, if I have talked to you and you don't want to participate this month, please let me know and I will get your removed from the list.

This is an EASY challenge.

All you do is sign up and then you will scraplift and post your layout of the person who signed up before you! Please be sure to post a link to the original layout as well.

Clarification of "How To Participate."
#1. Sign up for this challenge.
#2. See who is in the sign up list ahead of you.
#3. Go to that person's gallery and choose a LAYOUT to lift.
#4. Post your layout along with the original.

Just in case anyone needs it, here are the directions on how to embed your cards to the thread..

*Click on the picture you want to link in your gallery
*On the left side of the page, under "Share", click on the "Link/Embed Image"
*Click the bubble button beside IMG code
*Click inside the box with the code in it
*Click the middle bubble for the size of the photo
*Click CTRL & C to copy
*Come back to the thread and press CTRL & V to post the link and click add post and that's it!

IMPORTANT NOTE FROM HOSTESS: This challenge is only as good as it's participants, since everyone who signs up needs to participate for it to be successful. If you have signed up in the previous month and did not complete your lift, please do not sign up this month. It is not fair to the other participants. If you sign up and find you will not be able to complete the challenge during the month, please let me know ASAP! Thanks

Participants are ask to check in to the thread at least once per week while the challenge is going on, that way we know if we have someone MIA before the last hours of the challenge! Thanks!!

If you do not check in once per week you will be dropped from this challenge and unable to participate in the following month. Of course if you've notified us you are going on vacation or there's an emergency, we're not heartless...

The winner will be chosen from Random.org

April Winner!

HERE WE GO!!!

1-Lindaj3

Edited by lindaj3 on 05-30-14 09:25 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

cinderella4282
Expert
cinderella4282
In response to lindaj3

I'm in!!!

Edited by cinderella4282 on 04-28-14 03:28 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

NMscrapper
Governor
NMscrapper
In response to cinderella4282

I'd like to play again.

Scrapanda
Governor
Scrapanda
In response to NMscrapper

I am here!

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to Scrapanda

I'm in again.

LelaScraps-n-Stamps
Guru
LelaScraps-n-Stamps
In response to AuntyT

I'm in for May, please!

scrappinglyn
Idol
scrappinglyn
In response to LelaScraps-n-Stamps

Morning i will join in on this one enjoyed it last time

TexasMomOf4
Queen
TexasMomOf4
In response to scrappinglyn

Please do not sig up for this month's challenge yet. I will get it up today. Linda is hosting June not may. I will put everyone in the order they have signed up in. Thank you.

lindaj3
Governor
lindaj3
In response to TexasMomOf4

Yes please listen to Karen, I am like a month ahead, don't know where my mind was yesterday. Sorry, will be back next month.

TexasMomOf4
Queen
TexasMomOf4
In response to lindaj3

Here is the link for May's Challenge

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/18/ti...

Those who have already signed up are lifting the same person you signed up after except for the first person whom I have pm'ed. Thank you

Scrappin-Debbi
Diva
Scrappin-Debbi
In response to TexasMomOf4

I'm in..........

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics