Username Post: how good are twinkling h2os >>??        (Topic#1595899)
mindygail
Expert
mindygail

Hey, I think in the next couple of days I might be able to get some new supplies and I am very curious about twinkling h20s and also how good gelatos are I have never tried either of these. thanks!!

andrea m
Diva
andrea m
In response to mindygail

I have used twinkling h20s and do not care for them. That is just my preference I know many people love them.

I have a large set of gelatos and love them.

I would suggest maybe buying one set of each if you can afford it. See what you like better and then make an investment of more colors.

mindygail
Expert
mindygail
In response to andrea m

I am for sure gotta get gelatos but not so sue about the h20s. do they really shine much??
thank u,
mg

mindygail
Expert
mindygail
In response to mindygail

hey do you have the 28 piece set or larger I cannot find the 34 pieced set

andrea m
Diva
andrea m
In response to mindygail

I have the 34 piece set of gelatos and a a couple small sets.

Scrapjanny
Resident
Scrapjanny
In response to andrea m

I really like the Twinkling H2Os. They are very shimmery, and the colors are lovely. They aren't like regular watercolors, though. I find them to be more opaque. I love Gelatos too. It really depends on the effect you're looking for. If you want shimmery, go for the H2Os.

mindygail
Expert
mindygail
In response to Scrapjanny

ok thanks

Resident
In response to mindygail

I love my h2o's super shiney, but if you want them buy them soon. the company had some fall outs and they are not being made anymore

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to must_love_paper

Is the consistency of H2O the same as Inka Gold? I love them but it's not like watercolor.

Edited by CrimsonMama on 05-03-14 05:29 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Scrapjanny
Resident
Scrapjanny
In response to CrimsonMama

• CrimsonMama Said:
Is the consistency of H2O the same as Inka Gold? I love them but it's not like watercolor.

No. The consistency of H2Os is more like the cakes of watercolors that you are probably familiar with. Inka Gold is softer and creamier.

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to Scrapjanny

Ahhh, I see. Thanks, that's nice to know, I've admired them but just recently got me several Inka Gold. I way behind the trends.

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956

I know we aren't supposed to talk about other places but check amazon if you are looking for gelatos....which I love! I play with them all the time.

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to Sneezy1956

• Sneezy1956 Said:
I know we aren't supposed to talk about other places but check amazon if you are looking for gelatos....which I love! I play with them all the time.

I just ordered a bunch ( don't have them yet ) can't wait to get them and start playing! I don't know why I have taken a sudden interest in them, but all of a sudden, I had to have them! I've been doing lots of YouTube vids to get familiar with them. I don't do any type of mixed media or anything so not even sure how I will incorporate this into my LOs !

mindygail
Expert
mindygail
In response to ChansGram

I got my gelatos and h20s at amazon still waiting for my shipment!!!!
(yay)

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to ChansGram

• Quote:
. I don't do any type of mixed media or anything so not even sure how I will incorporate this into my LOs

Trish,

Visit, Scraphouse's (Melissa) gallery, She uses H2O, inks Gold and gellatosvon a lot of her LO's. Very inspirational.

Edited by CrimsonMama on 05-07-14 06:09 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

mindygail
Expert
mindygail

I would like to know the difference between the 28 piece set of gelatos and the 34??? more sticks??? or more accessories???

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to mindygail

More colours I would imagine.

mindygail
Expert
mindygail
In response to RedSquirrel

duh (on me)

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics