Username Post: the CINCH Bindery        (Topic#1596227)
mindygail
Expert
mindygail

how does it compare to the zutter bind it all??

Ms. Fit
Veteran
Ms. Fit
In response to mindygail

I am surprised that you have not yet received a reply to your question. I have a Cinch but have never even seen the Zutter so cannot make a comparison for you. However, you might try re-posting this question in the General forum and see if you get a response. I vaguely remember seeing posts in the past where people said they have used both products so I'm sure someone here can be of assistance. You might also try a search of the forums as I believe this question has been addressed quite a long while ago. Good luck!

Edited by Ms. Fit on 05-21-14 03:23 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Ms. Fit

If I may chime in if you haven't found this out yet: I believe one has round punched holes and one has rectangled punched holes but I forget which is which. Hope this makes sense. I think they are both excellent and I'm sure there are folks who have both try youtube for a comparison video. Or even this site might have a product demo on both where you can see the differences.
That's the only difference I thought there was.
HTH.

mindygail
Expert
mindygail
In response to NewbieGina

great thanks I went ahead and bought the cinch by wrmk and I LOVE it when I use it (not that often) so yeah definalty love it however the cinch does have one slight issue:the wires come out a little flat on one side!! but I don't mind really.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics