Username Post: Anyone in Tampa or St. Pete?        (Topic#1596317)
Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

We will be there tomorrow (Friday) and Saturday.

My husband will be involved in a license plate convention all day on Saturday, or at least most of the day and I'm foot-loose and fancy-free.

Could meet at the mall or somewhere for lunch. I love Whim-So-Doodle but the convention is on the other side of town and is a bit far for my husband to drop me off because he can't be gone very long.

He needs his van as he will be selling license plates and many will be left on the van. He won't take them all in and unbox them. So... I can't take the van away. And even if I could take the van for the day - I've never driven it before and really don't want to try to drive anything that big!

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam
In response to Henri Jean

So sorry I'm back in Canada. Hope you find someone. How was your trip? We missed you here.

Pink Spoonbill
Mayor
Pink Spoonbill
In response to PhotobearSam

I would love to meet you in Tampa or St. Pete! We could get in so much trouble!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Pink Spoonbill

Spent last night on base in Tampa and had a nice quiet time.

The meet closed down early so we went to Rosie's Clam Shack where we always eat when we are in St. Pete. I love the shrimp and Bill loves the whole-belly clams.

Then we took our time going home. Went a different way and passed Weeki Wachi and decided to stop and check it out. Bill has a retired military id to get in Florida state parks so we went in. The mermaids were through swimming for the night but we saw lots of other things and took the riverboat ride for 25 minutes.

The place was full of peacocks which did not run from people, you could get inches from them so Bill took lots of peacock pictures.

Then we drove the rest of the way home. Didn't get into any trouble at all!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Sam - the trip was incredible. We held a koala, Bill swam with sea lions, we both swam with sharks and sting rays. For the grand finale we paid to be locked in an enclosure with 4 Bengal tigers and had a blast petting them and walking with them in Thailand.

Juansmom
Idol
Juansmom

Henri lives a wild, WILD life!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Juansmom

I have a wild life because I have a very wild an adventurous husband! I never went anywhere or did anything until I married him 5 years ago. Now I never know where I will be from one day to the next.

I think we will be in Norway late next month - we haven't decided and probably won't decide until its time to get on the plane to meet the cruise ship in Amsterdam!

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam

Amazing.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics