Username Post: Making Memories Snaps?        (Topic#1596351)
TFCasper
Veteran
TFCasper

I came across a box of Snaps that I bought years and years ago when I first started scrapbooking and I don't know what to do with them. I actually didn't know what to do with them when I bought them, but they were on clearance super cheap and I thought I would figure them out so I bought them. I still don't know how to use them though. Can anyone help me?

Do I need something to snap them into?

Can I set them with a Crop A Dile? If so how?

Thanks so much for your answers.

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper
In response to TFCasper

after looking them up on the web, looks like you treat them like an eyelet or grommet. So, I suppose that you can use an eyelet setter or a crocodile.

paperkrafter4life
Tenant
paperkrafter4life
In response to Unique scrapper

I think you just make a hole in your paper, and snap them on if I recall.

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to paperkrafter4life

Oh, cool! I had those a long time ago. You treat them like eyelets. I used a Making Memories setter.

I don't have a Crop A Dile but I did a search on YouTube and found some how-to videos. Search "cropadile snaps."

Veteran
In response to runzalot81

I have some (that I've had for years) that I bought on major clearance! I just use a paper piercer and put one piece of the snap under the lo and the other piece on top, then snap them together. I've used them to attach pictures, mats and ribbons. They are plastic and came in a rainbow of colors.

Edited by Mimiof123 on 05-25-14 11:50 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics