Username Post: LSS to visit        (Topic#1596431)
yayosan
New Kid On the Block
yayosan

I'm a few days away from summer vacation (I'm a teacher) and I want like a few scrapbook stores to put on my agenda. I will be in Boston, Portland,ME, NH, VT, Niagara Falls, Columbus, OH, Louisville, KY, Nashville, Atlanta. I live in So Cal and I have the national chains nearby. Any suggestions on fantastic stores on the way and I will gladly support the LSS.

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to yayosan

I'm not familiar with the areas you are traveling to, but if you search for any LSS's online, make sure to call them before going. A lot of stores in my area have closed, but they still pop up on search engines. Have fun!

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to Luvmyfam

I'm from the UK so I can't help, but I didn't want to read and run. That sounds like a great trip - have a wonderful time!

Shutterbugg
Idol
Shutterbugg
In response to RedSquirrel

There is a cool little scrapbook store in Cumming GA, north of Atlanta. It's called EMI Scrapbooking Store. You can find them on Facebook by that same name. You'll want to definitely call ahead and / or check her FB page for the hours because they vary a lot due to the owner also caring for her elderly mother. It is truly a great little shop and the owner, Susan, is really nice. Once a year in March she hosts a weekend Teresa Collins Workshop event that people come from all over to attend. If you have the time while in Atlanta, I recommend making the trip up to Cumming!

yayosan
New Kid On the Block
yayosan
In response to Shutterbugg

Mahalo to all!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to yayosan

Are you in Hawaii yayosan? If so, I'm insanely jealous! We try to get there once or twice a year. Maybe later this fall we will visit, just not sure. This year is getting crazy already.

Scrapbook Roadie
Resident
Scrapbook Roadie
In response to Henri Jean

Does this help? http://papercrafterscorne r.com/papercraft-stores-map /

You should be able to look up individual states/ares.

LOVE this site for info!

TFCasper
Veteran
TFCasper
In response to Scrapbook Roadie

Thanks for the site link. I found stores in my area that I had no idea existed! Now maybe I can go somewhere besides the big box stores once in a while!

mindygail
Expert
mindygail
In response to TFCasper

I live near dallas texas and in my city they have 1 scrapbook store - micheals woo hoo kinda sucks so I have resorted to online purchasing so there ya have it

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to yayosan

I am in Columbus oh & we have 3 now. one is Red Letter Journal in Grove City..one is Scrapbook Art in Polaris. the other is Legacy Paper Arts in Powell. The store in Grove City is great & nice owner I haven't been to Scrapbook Art for a few yrs but I used to go there often. It was great too with great people too. I haven''t been to the Powell one. I will send you a pm with their sites

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

I just sent you a pm with their links to their stores websites. Enjoy.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics