Username Post: International June Challenge        (Topic#1596703)
JBMemoryKeeper
Veteran
JBMemoryKeeper

Pixels and Paper is an international challenge blog dedicated equally to those who like to work with paper and those who prefer pixels (and any who dabble in both, hybrid pages are welcome). We find our inspiration from a source of paper and pixels - photography! We accept ALL forms of scrapbooking and memory keeping as entries. You are welcome to submit traditional paper layouts, art journals, divided page protectors, smash books (etc etc). Digital entries are welcomed and encouraged.

Submissions are accepted until midnight (Australian time zone) on the last day of the month. You may enter as many times as you like as long as each entry is new. All entries must be new for this challenge and no back-linking is allowed. I am happy for you to combine with other challenges (maximum of 3) but the essence of the Pixels and Paper inspiration must be clear in your work. Combining with a sketch or color challenge would be preferred.

Our design team will select one main winner each month and the other monthly prize is done by random draw so every entry has equal chance of winning. Winners of the previous month will be announced at the end of week 1.

Come on over to Pixels and Paper Challenge Blog to see this month's inspiration photo and prizes!

http://pixelsandpaperchal lengeblog.blogspot.com/

Edited by JBMemoryKeeper on 06-06-14 01:01 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to JBMemoryKeeper

I love the inspiration for this month, I'll give this a try, got the photos in mind now just to put it together!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics