Username Post: moving table??        (Topic#1596719)
mindygail
Expert
mindygail

Hey I had to ask some opinions of you guys! I have a 6 foot white melanine fold up table as my craft table. I only have three walls in my little sunroom. 1 wall is all windows, 1 wall is just white wall and the 3rd wall is a closet and remaining white wall. the 4th wall is wide open and leading to the living room etc.
Ok so I have seen the idea of placing a table in the middle of the room utilizing both sides which I love. would it seem weird to try this in my space it might be too small? what do you think?
I could just put it against the same wall width wise and use both sides that way- not sure yet would love some input on this - thanks girls!!
mg

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to mindygail

Not knowing the actual dimensions of the space, it's hard to say. But those tables are pretty light - just give it a try and see how you like it.

AmyWho
AmyWho 
Mayor
AmyWho
In response to aquabunny

If you don't want to move it, you could measure out the amount of space it would take up and tape it out on the floor. Then pretend it's real for a few days and see how you can move around it and stuff.

I like mine up against 2 walls because I get messy and the walls help keep everything from falling off the table.

mindygail
Expert
mindygail
In response to AmyWho

DITTO - I moved it yesterday while dh was at work ha ha and I put it against the large window below it of course and it is great I love it !! very happy with it! yay!!!

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to mindygail

I have a much larger window in my scrap space now and natural light rocks!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics