Username Post: Yellowstone Trip        (Topic#1596751)
momtokatie
Expert
momtokatie

My family and I are getting ready to go on a road trip from Oregon to Yellowstone.

I would love to stop in some LSS on the way. We are stopping in Lewiston, ID; Butte, MT; Jackson Hole, WY and West Yellowstone. Any recommendations would be very much appreciated.

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to momtokatie

I am head that way today. I would say stop in twin there are a few scrapbook store and in burley there is one where I live in Idaho

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama

Just be on the lookout for little souvenirs you can use on your pages.

Cloverlady
Governor
Cloverlady
In response to CrimsonMama

sounds like a great trip have fun!!!

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to Cloverlady

I can't help you, but I've wanted to visit Yellowstone park forever. I'm really jealous and I can't wait to see your pictures when you go. I can't get enough of geothermal activity.

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to RedSquirrel

I just got back from Yellowstone we spent 2 days in the park took lots of pic.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to southern lady

Have fun! I scrapped Yellowstone 2 or 3 years ago - fabulous park!
Anytime you see cars pulled over, pull over, get out of your car and see what they are looking at. We quickly found out that when cars were pulled over and people were getting out, there was something to see!

We always go into the park welcome centers and have them put the park visitors stamp on a piece of paper for us. Then I scrap the piece of paper on the page.

Painted dessert is close and worth seeing also.

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to Henri Jean

old faith full nice place and the falls

momtokatie
Expert
momtokatie
In response to southern lady

Love all the ideas! I'm going to do the stamp on the paper, never would of thought of that one.

We leave Friday, so I will let you know what I find out.

sillymae
New Kid On the Block
sillymae

Paper Crafters Corner has a tool that will give you a list of stores in whatever state you want. They are pretty good at updating it too.

http://papercrafterscorne r.com/papercraft-location-s ele...

sillymae
New Kid On the Block
sillymae
In response to sillymae

Oh also there is Scrapbook Stores List, but I found PCC is more up to date than this one.

http://www.scrapbookstoreslist.com

ReneP
ReneP 
New Kid On the Block
ReneP
  • ReneP on 07-02-14 08:38 PM
In response to sillymae

there is a a scrapbook store in Cody, Wyoming if you are in that part of the area. It's another entrance into Yellowstone-just cant remember which side of the park. They have some Yellowstone themed sb stuff in there and also a store in West Yellowstone :-) I am in MT and about 60 miles from Butte...I used to go to a couple stores in Butte for sb supplies but I think they have went out of business. They may have opened a new one since I was there last :-) Have a Great trip to Yellowstone! It's such a beautiful place to see.

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to ReneP

when I went to Yellowstone I didn't really see any scrapbook store.

nicolemp
New Kid On the Block
nicolemp

In the town of west Yellowstone, there is a shop called Out West. It has tons of Yellowstone and Teton product. Its right on the main street of West.
in Jackson there is another store that has some products, more Teton than Yellowstone, but its always got something called Gifts of the Earth. But in each park the gift stores usually have some sort of scrapbooking packs. I hope that helps and have a blast! We are going later this month!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics