Username Post: Magazines        (Topic#1596817)
Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj

Are there anymore sb magazines still? I still like having a magazine made of paper. Lol I never see anymore in the local grocery store. I bought a few of the last sb trends at my lss. I need a new mag. Always afraid to buy a subscription for fear they'll go under like so many others.

Edited by Cindyckj on 06-15-14 03:26 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to Cindyckj

I've seen some at Joann's and Hobby Lobby but I would never get another subscription either, so I just buy one when I need inspiration.

Isbaha
Isbaha 
Veteran
Isbaha
In response to NMlady

As for me, I subscribe to the paper version of Let's talk layouts, but it's in french (there is a digital only english version, but not an english paper one).
Let's talk layouts

There is also the canadian Scrapbook and cards today: in english and.. for the paper version, you only pay shipping. A great magazine too!

Scrapbook and cards today

Even if you don't like digital, you should still take a look to CREATE, an amazing free digital magazine.
CREATE

Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj
In response to Isbaha

I'll have to check out canadian scrapbookver mag. But that's what just 4 times a year or something?

I'll have to check out the hobby lobby and michaels and joanns and see what they have.

Just something about having a paper magazine that I love.

Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj
In response to Cindyckj

Oh yikes the Canadian scrapbooker mag is like 4 issues for $42.76.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics