Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: After I place an order here...        (Topic#1596841)
Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj

For the next 3 days i'll have a page open with my order so I can go through everything that's on it's way and i'll look at all the projects people have used the items and i'll just drive myself nuts for the next 3 days waiting and looking and checking the tracking number.

Am I the only one who does this? This is the 3rd order this month. lol So glad shipping is finally more affordable and orders seem to be filled faster too. I hadn't place an order in almost 2 years. lol I'm happily impressed sb.com

olleharr
Mayor
olleharr
In response to Cindyckj

No, you're not alone. I love the feature where you can look at projects that other people have done. I have been very pleased with the shipping prices too. This is a great place to shop!

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to olleharr

Hmmmm. look up. Free shipping but with a $99 order.

Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj
In response to corrie fan

Yah that project feature is awesome.

Yah I wish I had enough money to place a $99 order but I don't to get that free ship. Plus I don't have the patience to wait for the free ship. lol When I want stuff I want them now. lol

Glad i'm not alone

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to Cindyckj

I am in Canada so the shipping is higher. Still great prices as we pay 13% tax on items here.

But my aunt is visiting soon so I can ship to her place and save on shipping and when she gets here in a month, it will be like Christmas for me.

bonprof
Diva
bonprof
In response to Cindyckj

I order here A LOT. I live in Calif. and before i know it, my order is here...within 3 days. Love it!!

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to bonprof

I placed me order. My courier gets here July 16th.

Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj

That's a great idea Jane! I'm in IL and place my order yesterday and it shipped today so i'm hoping for at least thursday

So excited! Ordered a hand full of papers from 2 bobunny lines and an echo park line and a couple embellies to go with and some lace and thickers and a small butterfly die!

I've got to start making this a once a month only thing though. lol Not a 3 times a month thing. lol

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to Cindyckj

For me it is an annual thing because I already spend too much.

I don't usually buy paper as it can be heavy and I don't want it to be wrecked in her suitcase.

So I ordered tools. I could have done without another pair of scissors but I want to make flowers and the tools will be useful. Not that I want to make them "as" 3-D. Still want to put them on pages.

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama

Placed a huge order here today. Yea! So excited.

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to CrimsonMama

Fun stuff.

Glad I wasn't doing anything silly like a no spending commitment this month.

Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj
In response to CrimsonMama

Looks like we are all gonna have loads of fun when we get our packages!!!!

I'm such a paper junkie so it looks like i'll probably only order from here what I can't find at my local store as I love when I can support them as they are our only small store left.

And heck with my shipping being $7.99 this last time it's cheaper than driving into the lss. But they didn't have what I ordered and I was there already once at the beginning of the month. lol

Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj
In response to Cindyckj

OMG my order is here a day earlier than I thought it would be. And my work season is over! Time to get my desk cleaned off and play.

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to Cindyckj

Enjoy!

Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj
In response to RedSquirrel

Thank you! I am having a bit of fun Today was my last day of work for the season so yay! More time to play.

I'm loving this little butterfly die and think it'll be fun with the ep paper line I bought and with tons of other lo's too. It's been years since i've bought a die.

So excited to have new stuff to play with and now that I know how easy and fast it is to order from here i'm supper excited!

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to Cindyckj

Fun stuff Cindy.

My order has shipped but will only be here on July 17th.

Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj

Just placed another order and so the waiting and looking at the all the projects that others have done with the stuff in my order has begun!

Can't wait for my order!

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to Cindyckj

Haha, I know what you mean, though it goes the other way for me - I put things on my wish list, and when I go to make an order and I'm trying to thin down my cart, I check out all the projects linked to the stuff I want, to see what looks the coolest in practice.

Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj
In response to aquabunny

I have lots on my wish list too. I try not to look at my wish list unless I fully intend to place an order or i'll go nuts wanting something else new. lol

mindygail
Expert
mindygail
In response to Cindyckj

cindy I am the same way I love getting new goodlies in the mail so fun!!!!

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics